Ice Machine

Peridot x Reader

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"CALM DOWN!!" I yell at Peridot who is running around in circles. "It shot things at me!" She also yelled. I face palmed and looked over to Steven who just shrugged. We watched her for a few more minutes run in circles till she eventually calmed herself. When she did it was now dark out. She had been running in circles for 8 hours. I sat down on the couch. She then went back to the fridge. "Peridot NO!" I shout scaring everyone in the house. "Peridot YYYYEEEEESSS!" Peridot then pushed to ice button. The ice machine the shot ice at her. "Well here we go again!" I say and Steven face palmed. "I'll go get Lapis." Steven says walking out of the house. Peridot was running in circles again. So out of annoyance I throw a giant pillow at her. She finally just stops and sits on the couch next to me.

"You done?" I asked. She nodded and crossed her arms.

**Time Skeps**

"What took so long?" I asked sleepily rubbing my eyes. "I did realize how hard Lapis was to find." Steven said flopping down onto the couch. Peridot was still sitting beside me. Lapis then walks into the house. "Hey you were looking for me?" she says. "Yes!" Steven says "Take Peridot please." I cry. Steven and I must have freaked Lapis out. She looked kinda scared. "Okay?" Lapis then picked Peridot up and walked out of the house.

End

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had no idea what I was doin. So this is was you guys got. Hope you enjoyed whatever the heck this was.