Like Like You

Amethyst x Reader

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey (Y/N) can we talk for a minute?" Amethyst asked nervous playing with a piece of her hair. "Uh sure." I said pausing my workout. We walked in to her place where it wasn't so hot. "So what do ya wanna say." I say with a smile. She looks so nervous. I place a hand on her shoulder. "Hey y'know you can tell me whateva." I said and she took a deep breath and exhaled. "I-I like you." She mumbles hiding her face in her shirt. "Well I like you too." I say "You're my friend." I smile. She then took her face out from her shirt. "No I l-like like y-you (Y/N)!" She said holding her shirt tightly. I take my hand off her shoulder and tilt my head. It took me a moment to process what she said. "Oh I get it." I said smiling. Then a dark blush covered my face. "I uh um I d-don't know what to say." I rub the back of my neck. She backed away a bit. "I get it if you don't feel the sa-." I cut her off "I like like you too!" I shout covering my mouth as soon as I say it. The blush on my face darkened. "R-really?!" She said hugging me. I hugged her back. "Uh so does that mean you're now my girlfriend?" I asked looking down at her. She looked up to me and nodded. "Of course." She said. I then kissed her forehead. "(Y/N)! Did you just kiss me!?" She yelped hiding her face in my (F/C) tank top. I then think "So cute!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really wanted to make something for my main girl Amethyst. So this is what you got!

A meme for your troubles

Hope you enjoyed the story