Not Anymore.

Lapis Lazuli x (Fem.) Reader

Now let's continue part 4 of my Lapis Lazuli series.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I pushed her away. "Lapis why?" I said angerly standing up from the bed. "(Y/N) I'm sorry I-" I didn't even let her finish. "So you reject me and now that we were going back to normal you want to be with me." I say walking to the stairs. "(Y/N) wait please." I went down stairs feel so confused and angry. I pushed through the crowd of people. "(Y/N) stop." I heard Lapis yell to me. I just kept walking away until I bumped into Steven. "Oh hey (Y/N)." I pushed pasted him to. I just need to clear my head. I need to get out of here. I eventually got to the front door. I almost broke the door down to get out. When my skin came into contact with the cool air of the outside I felt just a bit calmer. I started to walk down to the beach. The ocean was always such a calming place to me.

I was standing along the shore line. I sat in the sand watching the waves come and go on the shore. "I'm such an idiot." I said to myself putting my head on my knees. "Why would I just run away." the waves yank me from you train of thought. The cold water hits my feet. I back away from the cold water. "Cold! Cold!" I shouted sand flying around me as I pushed myself away. I sighed noticing that there was sand all over me. I stood up brushing the sand off of me. "(Y/N)!" a voice shouted from the distance. I look over to see who it was. It was the one person I really didn't want to see right now. "Lapis." I say nervous. She ran right up to me hugging me tightly.

She put her hand gently on my face. "Are you okay?" she said. I pushed her hand away "I'm fine." I say looking into her eyes then quickly looking away. "I'm sorry for earlier." Lapis says appearing very tense. "I guess I read the situation wrong." the air around us now feeling colder. "No it's fine. I really didn't mind you kissing me." I rubbed my arm nervously. "Then why did you run away?" she asked looking at the ground. "I guess it's because I felt like you're just messing with how I felt about you." She looks up to me sadly "Felt?" I nod backing away from her. "I just don't feel the same way." I said seeing tears brew in her eyes "Not anymore." tears were now spilling from her eyes. "I'm sorry Lapis. I don't wanna be anything more than friends." I then walked away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG this made me sad to write. I even made and alternate version. But I decided to post this one instead. If you guys want to see the alternate version. The name for the alternate on is also different showing that there is a happy ending for Lapis and Reader.