You meet him

It was cold, dark, and raining. I had just wanted to go home but I couldn't, they drove me out because I cured a few people from a common cold. Well not really cured but I gave them herds that made them feel better. The fact that it was hard to find any shelter at night made it worse. The wind and rain leaked through my black furred cloak, leaving me cold and the possibility of getting sick was getting worse. My body was getting worse, I felt like I was going to fall and my legs were going to give out at any second.
Sitting in front of a tree I shivered hopping that my higher body heat would help me get through this. Being werewolf had its advantages but right now none of them worked with my predicament right now. My body heat had dropped, and I was so tired I couldn't transform, if I did manage I wouldn't have enough energy to even maintain it long enough for me to sleep peacefully. It's the end for me. I'm going to die here, cold, alone, and afraid of what is going to happen to me if I got caught.
My vision got darker and darker as I saw a figure appear, it was blurry but I could make out pale skin, long blonde hair, the the scent of a vampire. I was freaking out internally as I couldn't move. "So what is a girl doing this far into the forest. Not to mention at the point of passing out?" I couldn't speak my vision was going from blurry to pure black and my body wouldn't stop shivering. I felt so cold only one word came out of my mouth right before I passed out, "help." And after that one word came out everything went pure black. And I couldn't see anymore.

Hey guys! New story! Anyways, I haven't seen any of these around. So I challenge you guys (if you want to.) to make a scenario book for Alucard! You guys don't have to if you don't want to! Don't feel pressured ok!
Have a lovely day!!!
~Eligha out!!!!