Your cute habits

Naps
I don't know why but I just loved to sleep, everyday I seemed to fall asleep in mid afternoon. I just did. I remember once I woke up to alucard, he was reading on the couch, but the thing was I was asleep on his lap. It wasn't exactly normal to move while your asleep. I got so confused when it happened again.
"Alucard how did I end up on your lap?" He just looked down at me and smirked "you were on the other couch, shivering again. So I decided to keep you warm." I remember when he told me that I lit up in a blush. He didn't tell me anything else. Just that.

sucking thumb while sleeping
This one I hid the best I could. Most nights I felt the urge to just shove my thumb in my mouth and sleep like that. It isn't that weird, it's like if a kitten was taken away from their mom too early, they'll knees on your shirt and suck on it. But my attempt to hide this was fruitless. Apparently Alucard found out the first time we shared a bed. But he didn't tell me. I remember waking up one morning to see him staring at me.
It felt quite awkward sitting there, my thumb in mouth, him staring down, rubbing my hair. "How long were you watching me?!" I had freaked out and fallen out of bed. He chuckled and said "a little bit now." Blushing I looked away from him and silently promised not to speak to him all day. Not wanting to hear anything from him. But that promise didn't happen, I had fallen asleep again mid afternoon. And when I woke up I was in Alucard's lap, he was reading again and my thumb was back in my mouth. It felt impossible to be mad for long. Shrugging it off I fell asleep again moving closer to him. Needless to say, he at least didn't laugh at it. Might as well not be mad at him.

Hey hey hey!! Another chapter! Request if you want anything! I'm open for anything except for breaking up and making up!
Anyways up next: how he kisses you
Anyways have a lovely day and I hoped you enjoyed!!!!!!!!
-Eligha out!!!!