Trevor and Sypha find out

(y/n) was still asleep when they got here. "Alucard! It's been so long, how's (y/n)?" Alucard sighed, but gave a smile. "She's doing amazing." Sypha smiled and asked, "so where is she? It's been what? Seven months." Alucard sighed fearfully and said, "she's asleep. I suggest not waking her up." Sypha pouted slightly and said, "oh come on. It can't be that bad." Alucard sighed, "I will try to wake her." Sypha looked at him and raised her eyebrows. Walking up the stairs he had moved their bed down into the second floor because of her pregnancy. Opening the door he looked over to the bed. She wasn't in the bed.
Freaking out slightly Alucard knocked on the bathroom door. "LuLu one second, your child is laying on my bladder." Alucard let out a chuckle and said, "it's ok little roo, just wanted to say that trevor and Sypha is here." (y/n) almost fell. But because she was sitting down so she was safe. "What?" Sighing I said "they sent a letter a bit ago. And now they're here. Come down once your ready." I walked away from her.

(Y/n) POV

They came to visit? Now? I'm five months pregnant and I looked nine months. Sighing I washed my hands and walked out, only in the unbuttoned shirt Alucard gave me. Walking to the closet I looked for a comfortable outfit... none of my stuff fits anymore. The only things that did fit was LuLu's clothes and my cloak. Buttoning up the shirt I wrapped my emerald green cloak around me, because fuck pants. I mean who wants those suffocating things when they're pregnant and swelling all the time. Looking in the mirror the bump was prominent. I guess I can't hide it. Walking out I carefully walked down the stairs, holding onto the railing. It was quite tedious.
Getting into the fully flat ground I saw Sypha and Trevor staring at me. Glaring at Trevor I then said "sorry that I wasn't here to great you." "(y/n) your pregnant?" Sypha asked, I gave a nod and said "yes, and Trevor I swear to god if you say one thing wrong I will slit your throat with a rusty spoon." He raised his hands and I walked to Alucard. He patted my head slightly and said "little roo, why don't you go and lay down?" Glaring at him slightly I said "your child won't stop moving, because of that I can't sleep without taking a piss every fifteen seconds." He chuckled and patted the top of my head more. "I'm sorry dear, but they're also yours too." Letting out an agitated sigh and said "yes I know. I'm going to get some water."
Walking out he chuckled and said, "don't worry the cups are lower down." Thank god he moved them down. I would have to ask him again. We had a pitcher full of water for when I got thirsty. Pouring myself a cup I took a sip. Sighing I put the cup down and my bladder was screaming at me to go to the bathroom again. Calmly walking to the bathroom I walked passed all of them and to the nearest bathroom. I absolutely hated this. Doing my business I cleaned my hands and walked back out right back to the kitchen to finish the cup of water. Needless to say our little pup was quite a handful. Even still in me they are a little trouble maker.

Hey hey hey!!!! A new chapter for you guys. I'm so tired right now. But I can't sleep, I have a cold... pls help meh!!!
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you have a lovely day!!!!!!
-Eligha out!!!!!!!