There's a connection?

It has been a week since Alucard got me the sword. And I felt like going on a walk without alucard this time. It was normal for me to walk alone. But today something was off. It felt like something bad was to happen. I tried to ignore it but that was when a demon like creature came out. I was terrified, if only I had my sword! Something rushed foreword, hitting the demon in the neck, slicing its head off. Slowly it came to me. Holding out my hand I grabbed it. Examining the sword as it was what saved me.
It was the sword that Alucard got me. Running my hand along the thin blade it made a small humming sound. A small smile made its way to my face. "Hey (y/n) what are you doing here? Is tha-!" Trevor's voice rang through that clearing. Looking to him I smiled "I wanted to take a nice walk. But it seems every time I walk alone something seems to happen." "That's a fucking Minotaur!" Looking at it I nodded and said "yes, yes it is." He looked shocked "why are you out here alone!" I sighed and turned to the castle, walking away I then said "because I went for a walk." And slowly I made my way to the castle. Holding the sword in my hand as I walked. When I was close to the castle another demon like creature appeared the sword flung from my hand and right into the skull of the demon. I didn't throw it.
It returned to me again and I was confused. "(y/n) what just happened?" Alucard asked. I looked to him and whispered "I don't know." Looking at my sword I then looked at him. "Your sword connected to you." Alucard told me. I was actually terrified. What did that mean? I looked at the sword and then asked "what does that mean?" "It will protect you no matter the cost." That confused me even more. This sounded kind of like some shitty book. I looked down at it again and said "so I have a protective sword now? Neat."

Hey hey hey!!! I think I might update on weekends because I have too much time and I can actually write and update!!!
Up next: you play with his hair
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you have a lovely day!!!!!!
-Eligha out!!