You get sick

Everything hurt. My nose was running, my body was sore. It felt like I was being ran over by a fucking carriage with a 300 pound man inside. I laid in bed. The funny thing is I knew this was a cold. I had not sore or itchy throat. Just the stuffy and runny nose, along with my body pain. Of corse Alucard knew. He told me it was quite impossible not to know with the fact that I was extremely warm and that I apparently had let out quite a few groans when I was asleep. He was getting something to soothe the muscle pain.
I can't wait for him to be back. This pain was horrid. But I was also tired. Just as I let out a yawn the door opened. Alucard walked in with a cup of some kind of liquid in it, "if you drink this it should help the pain." I took the cup from him. Being careful so I didn't end up dropping the cup.
"Thank you LuLu." He smiled at me softly. He placed a kiss on my forehead. He did this so often. But this time he had it on longer this time. Savoring the feeling of comfort he moved away. Putting his wrist to my forehead he hummed, "your welcome dear. The drink should also help your fever." I nodded. Sipping the hot tea, it felt nice. My muscles relaxed. It also tasted amazing. The pain slowly dissipated. Soon enough Alucard sat next to me, wrapping his arms around my side. Letting out a content hum I kept my body close to his. His warmth soothing every pain I had. Even if he could still get sick I couldn't careless. I guess nor could he.
He held me tighter, burying his head into my hair he sat there. Keeping me safe and comfortable. "Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" He chuckled, "of course little roo. You tell me that every once in a while but you show me it more then I could ever ask for." He gave me these eyes. Glaring at him slightly I said "LuLu I'm sick. Don't even think about it." "But it might make you feel better." I wack his upside the head slightly and said "no. Maybe when I'm better." I swear to god this man has been trying harder then ever to get into my pants.

Hey hey hey!!! Another chapter!!! Sorry it's so late. But I tried to finish it quick. I'm tired now. Might as well got to sleep at this point!!! Started to write this when I was sick. But stopped because I couldn't think. So yep it's done!!!
Up next: he gets sick
Yep poor LuLu gets sick. The downside of being a dhampir. And not a full blooded vampire.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you have a lovely day!!!!
-Eligha out!!!!