He watches you sleep

Alucard P.O.V
She was like a angel, sweet, beautiful, and so peaceful looking when she slept. Never had she been uncomfortable while sleeping. It seemed like it was something that came so natural to her. Naps in the mid afternoon, dozing off while reading my mother's books, and when she fall asleep at night she was so peaceful I couldn't wake her. Whenever she was asleep and laying on me she always tended to curl up tightly and just try to hide herself away. She mumbled in her sleep a bit too, but I found that entertaining and quite cute. "Pineapples are green." Her voice rang.
"No their a yellow gold color." She mumbled again. This is one of the many times she spoke. It was either debates like this or random cuss words. She went on and on about if pineapples were green or gold. As time went by it got more and more interesting. "Pineapples are green because of the green crown like thing. And the skin of it also has quiet a bit of green as well!" I chuckled slightly.
"It's a gold color because the inside the main part is yellow!" My god this was quite entertaining. Running my hands through her hair as I was trying to get all the knots out. She quieted down from that, seeming to be in a deeper more peaceful sleep now that something was soothing her. Sighing as she seemingly was getting a deeper sleep I knew she was waking up. She slightly opened her eyes as she let out a small hum. She looked at me and asked me "Alucard were you watching me sleep again?" Continuing untangling her hair, "yes. I find you quite adorable when you sleep like this."

Hey hey hey!!! I have a new chapter! Sorry it's late again but I normally type in school but my data's shit, and I guess Wattpad hates me! But here you go!
Up next: he plays with your hair
Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter! And I hope you have a lovely day!!!

-Eligha out