He realize he likes you

Alucard POV

For some reason she had caught my interest with the few days she had been here. She had mostly spent her time here recovering in bed, but chatting with her everyday made this castle seem not as lonely. She was quite intriguing when she kept on getting up saying that she gets quite restless. But she didn't really push the matter of my parents, the fact I took her in other then I just did because I didn't want her to die.
As the days passed I couldn't help but to feel comfortable around her. The more time passed the more I felt like I needed her, her beautiful laugh, her laugh that warmed my heart, her beautiful long (h/c) hair, her shining (e/c) eyes. Just everything about her made me want to stay with her. She was so polite, grateful at the fact that I had saved her and took care of her wounds. She was quite unlike anyone I had ever meet. I guess you can say I am starting to like her, no it has to be more, I think I'm starting to love her.

Hey hey! Sorry it's so short. I can't really write in character's perspective and I tried! I hope you guys like it! Request if you want a certain part!!
Next up: you realize you like him.
Anyways I hope you guys have a lovely day!!!
Eligha out!!