You fight

"You should of told me!" I glared at Alucard, I growled lowly and I then said "yes tell you the main reason I was running and let you leave my like everyone else! Turn me in and let them kill me!" I felt the anger take over me and I then yelled "they tried to kill me every time!" "I wouldn't let them take you!" He yelled back. I got off of him and I then said "I doubt that. I have a heavy fine on my head." The cold air didn't even faze me, my teeth were enlarged, my nails were claws, and I was on the brink of transforming. I then said "don't think of trying to find me, I'll come back when I'm ready." Instantly j shifted and ran, I didn't want him to suffer with the damage that I could cause to him.
I ran quick and I was in the forest the snow covering my fur. I freaked out, I shouldn't have freaked out on him. I stopped before I went any further. Letting out a loud growling howl I laid down and thought to myself. If I didn't freak out like that this would have been prevented. Whimpers fell from my mouth and I then got up, walking slowly back to the castle. Alucard was sitting on the porch. Waiting for to to come back. Sorrow in his eyes, I felt heart broken.
To be continued

Hey hey hey!! Another chapter!!! Another chapter coming soon!
Up next: you make up
Hope you enjoyed!!! And have a lovely day!!!
-Eligha out!!!