He plays with your hair

Your POV
I had just gotten out of the shower again. For some reason when I had gotten my monthly I get extremely energized and feel the need to clean myself daily. I also seemed to get a little bit more clingy, and then the headaches I get randomly. As I finished getting dressed I felt a pain in the back of my head slowly it got worse. Letting out a low groan I walked over to the bed and laid down. My head was starting to kill me. Taking a breath I curled myself up. That's when the door opened.
"Little roo what's wrong?" Looking at him the pain got worse. "Headache." He slowly walked over to me and before I knew it he picked me up. Curling up closer to him he brought me to the newly renovated laboratory. He placed me down on the counter and went to grab something. As he came back he started to rub something on the back of my head. Whatever he was putting on my scalp was almost instantly removing my headache. He then began to run his fingers through my hair. It was still quite damp but he was slowly working out any of the knots. Letting out a small sigh I smiled "LuLu what did I do to deserve you?" He just continued to run his fingers through my hair and said "you got lost in the forest next to our castle."

Hey hey hey!!!! Look more updates!!! So here you are!!! An apology to not updating in a bit!!
Up next: there's a connection?
I'm still up for requests!!! Don't be afraid I shall actually do your requests! Anyways I hope you enjoyed and have a lovely day!!!!

-Eligha out!!!!!