You break a bone

Alucard and I were training, he has realized the demons are still going around in the forest and that I love to walk around in them alone. So he decided some training with wooden swords would be best. So here we are attacking each other, defending ourselves. He apparently wasn't going easy and he got my arm, more on my hand then anything. I hurt so bad, to the point I dropped my sword and held my hand tightly. "Fucking Hell!" He looked at me confused.
Holding it tighter I then said "I think you actually broke something." He dropped his sword and rushed over, confused and slightly scared. He grabbed my hand and started to feel around for any sign of a break. When he pushed down on one part I yelled at him "that hurts your fucker!" He looked at me and said "there's the break." I glared at him and took my hand back. "I'm going to the and fix my hand up." And I left slightly angry at him but then again he didn't really mean it. Seriously I can't stay mad at him. Getting to the room I find the bandages, wrapping my hand tight I heard the door open. "Forgive me dear, I didn't mean to hit you." Looking at him, "can I ever stay mad at you?" He seemed confused, "no ya dingus. Of course I can't stay mad at you." He chuckled, "of course, little roo. I can't stay mad at you either." I glared at him, "except when you call me that. I can't stand it." He chuckled and said "what are you gonna do about it little roo?" I straight up punched him with my hurt fist. Only in the chest. Holding my hand tightly I started crying slightly. "Shit, I should of thought that through." He quickly took my fist and kissed it. "You should of. That will make it worse."

Hey hey hey!!! New chapter! Sorry it is taking forever for but here it is!
Up next: he gets you a sword
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and I also hope that you have a lovely day!!!
-Eligha out!!!!!