Christmas special (he purposes)

Honestly I didn't know Alucard celebrated Christmas. He never really spoke about celebrations but I when I went out with Enrico to get gifts for Alucard and Enrico. That's was when I got back home I saw a tree, it was quite bare. But I had to hide these gifts. Even if it was Christmas Eve. Hiding in one of our guest rooms I started to wrap all of his gifts, along with Enrico's gift. Hiding the wrapped gifts I walked out to the foyer. I was looking for Alucard. As he wasn't really anywhere. That's when arms wrapped around my waist. "Little roo. How's our Joey doing?" His hand rested on my bloated stomach. He started call the baby in me a Joey because I was a 'little kangaroo.' He sometimes is a sap.
I swear if I wasn't in love with him I would punch him to a pulp. As I had alway hated being shorter then him. "Being quite nice to me still." He smiled and picked me up. He had claimed it made him feel ever so protective of me. And ever since I had fallen he was extremely worried. "Let's get you to sleep. It's quite late." He was right. It was later then I had expected, sun down already. Yawning I placed my head on his chest, feeling his warmth and heartbeat as I curled up closer. Thinking of the gift I had gotten him. I hope he likes it.
Sleeping was over as soon as it started. I had woken up a bit earlier then Alucard because of the pressure on my bladder. Slipping out of his arms I waddled my way to the bathroom. This was a morning routine, wake up in LuLu's arms, having to go pee, getting back into his arms, falling asleep again. Then getting up to LuLu waking up. I didn't mind it at all honestly.
I was going to get back into LuLu's arms but he wasn't there. Pouting slightly I walked out and saw him setting things under the tree. Leaning on the wall a bit I raised my eyebrows. "You celebrate Christmas?" He jumped a bit and looked at me. "Oh, yeah I do." I smiled, "give me a minute. I have to go and grab something." I walked to the guest room. Grabbing the gifts out of the room. He hopefully will like it. I noticed his other one was so worn out that I was basically a piece of scrap fabric. And I hated to see him use something that could give out at any second. Placing his gift under the tree I also placed Enrico's gift under there too. He raised his eyebrows at the long box. Confused as to what I had gotten him. He handed me a small box. Confusing me as I looked at it. "Open this one early." It was Christmas. And he handed me a gift. Carefully I unwrapped it. Carefully I opened the box. Inside it held a ring, the metal was shaping a heart with diamond laying on one side of the heart, and the biggest one laid right in the middle of the heart.

 Inside it held a ring, the metal was shaping a heart with diamond laying on one side of the heart, and the biggest one laid right in the middle of the heart

He was on one knee. "(y/n) I've known you for a year, and loved you for what feels like forever. I can't see my life without you. With our child on the way I couldn't see to make them a bastard's child. I want to spend my life with you, Enrico, even our unborn child. I hope you say yes when I ask you this. (y/n) will you marry me?" Tears flooded my eyes. My words didn't form as I felt excitement. "Alucard I love you and this unborn child too much to say no. So I will marry you." I bent down and hugged him tight. I was so happy. I couldn't believe this was happening. Letting out he pulled the ring out of the box and slipped it on my left finger. He kissed me and of course I kissed back. Backing away he whispered, "I love you so much." "I do too. Now I feel like I got you something so plain compared to this." He shook his head and said "anything you got me I'll love it either way. Besides this is also a gift to us." He placed his hand on my stomach.
This made me smile instantly. Grabbing the box I handed it to him. When he opened it his eyes widen, it was a sheath for his sword. And instead of it being metal and fabric it was pure metal. The metal work was hand made, and requested by me. Along the side on it had our names carved in it. "(y/n) and Alucard" he seemed extremely happy about it. "How did you kn-." Looking at him I then said, "the other one seemed quite old and I didn't want it to fall apart in the middle of a fight so I thought that you needed a new one." He hugged me with joy and I heard the ripping of paper. There Enrico was to ruin the moment, ripping open his gift. A cow bone. "Enrico you were going to be able to have it soon. Your such a butt." Alucard and I laughed slightly and I then said, "what ever, we're happy, and having a amazing day. So let's not ruin it." "Yeah. Let's enjoy the day."

(Alucard's new sheath)

Hey hey hey!!! So marry late Christmas

Hey hey hey!!! So marry late Christmas. I'm dead inside. So I ended up not writing this sooner because I have an new story that I am writing. A werewolf story called An Unknown Love yeah. It's published so go on over there if you want to read it. Now imma yeet myself away guys... bye hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you have a lovely day!!!!
-Eligha out