He thinks about getting you a pet

Alucard P.O.V
I had never seen her that terrified. It honestly broke my heart. The one I love, the one I want to marry, and the one I want to have my children with, to seem so scared. I've heard about this recently before while heading to a town. For people like this, to get them some kind of animal, mainly dogs and cats, and it should help sooth their fear. But if I got her one would she like it? I sighed. If I got her a pet it could help sooth her fears, also she might not like the pet. Maybe I should get her a wolf dog. It will hit closer to home for her. And she might enjoy having it, but I still fear that little bit that she might not like it.
I sighed as I walked through the forest. Still contemplating if I should or shouldn't get her one when I heard a whine. Instantly I looked around. My eyes landing on empty trees and green grass. So I walked closer to where I heard the whine. It took a small amount of time but I found a small what looked like four month old wolf dog pup, a trap clamped around its ankle. Walking up to it I was careful. He looked at me in fear, thinking I was the one to set the trap. I quickly unclamped he trap and picked up the dog. Welp, looks like she's getting a pet. But first he needed to be fixed up.

Hey hey hey! It's me again! Another chapter up and at'em. Oh god let me get some sleep.... I had an eventful day. But yeeeee.
Up next: he gets you an animal
Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter, a I hope you have a lovely day!!!!!
-Eligha out!!!!