Insecurities

We were walking around town like any other day, but my pregnant belly was getting so much more attention than ever. The minority of this town was judgmental, the majority of the town was supportive, happy, and very helpful to me. Especially with the fact I was so big already. No comments just stare at my belly. I felt so uncomfortable. Getting closer to Alucard I placed my head on his arm as his fingers fit between the spaces of mine. "Don't worry. Your beautiful, holding our baby in you. Absolutely stunning." I stayed close to him as Enrico was walking ever so close to me. He was watching the people, making sure they didn't seem to hurt me. That was when I saw my pregnancy buddy. Akita, she was ever so nice to me, especially when she saw my discomfort right now. Coming up to me she gave me a small hug, letting both of our bumps his a bit on accident. "How's one of my most beautiful best friends in the world?" I gave her a confused look. "I'm going to steal her Alucard if you don't mind." I was slightly pulled away by the, surprisingly, strong pregnant woman.
"Come, let's get you off your feet for a bit. To my house?" I gave a nod and waved at Alucard. "I'll come and collect you when I'm done here." Enrico followed us close, protecting us as we got to the small cabin where she and her husband lived. "So (y/n). How active are they?" Smiling I lightly took off the cloak and hung it up onto the little stand they had. Enrico followed at my feet, protecting me and my unborn child. He seemed to get more and more protective. Honestly, I'm fat at this point. I hate how fast I grew. It was supposed to be slower than this. "Don't look so disgusted. It's ok your growing, perhaps they might be big, you know it's pretty healthy for them to get that big." I looked at her sadly, "but why? They can't be two times the size of your sweetheart." Sitting down she motioned first me to sit next to her, as you don't know Akita is a werewolf, she has a human significant other and doesn't want to freak him out with being a wolf the whole time. She looked down at my belly and smiled slightly.
Lifting my shirt she placed her ear near my belly and smiled wider, "don't be worried. Just ask Alucard to listen to your child." Giving a small nod she got up and lightly rubbed her belly and said, "God, you want some food?" Giving a nod we both said at the same time "pickles and cookies." She nodded, going to grab all the stuff, coming out with two bowls of the mixture. Two pickles and a few cookies in the said bowl. Handing me the bowl she sat down. As we ate our snack she looked at me and said "don't worry about how people look at you. You are very beautiful and trust me you are very healthy." Just as I ate my last cookie the door opened to show Akita's mate. He was sweaty and had an armful of wood, his black hair slicked back and messy, and quite shirtless. Smiling at both of us he waved to me and said "Akita, (y/n). Hope I didn't interrupt anything." Akita was basically eye raping him. Getting closer to her ear I whispered, "I'll get back to Alucard. Have fun, Kita." She blushed and looked away. Standing up I clicked my tongue twice for Enrico. "Nope, I was about to get going. I would say don't get her pregnant but that has already happened." As I walked out the door I could instantly tell that they were going to have a bit of fun. Sadly I don't think I would anytime soon. I was just way too big.
"Little roo, what are you doing over here." I looked at Alucard and blushed, trying to get all of those dirty thoughts out of my head. "Oh, Akita's spouse came home early. Didn't really want to keep Akita away from him." Alucard looked down at my eyebrows raised. "She would let him?" I nodded and looked away blushing. Lowering his head down to my ear he whispered lowly, "I would so do that to you if you would let me." Squeaking slightly I blushed heavily. "Why?" Was all I could say. He pulled my head to his chest, "because your so beautiful and I would do you any day, any shape, any time." His light voice made me blush even more. Whimpering quietly I said, "even with me this big?" He looked down his eyes close to glowing, "of course." "But why?" He held my chin up slightly and said, "because you are mine (y/n). Always was, always will be."

Hey hey hey I'm in school right now lol. My teacher is horrid, I can't understand her and she hands out quizzes every day. She doesn't care about us having our phones anymore. So here is a chapter for you guys!!!!!!!!!! My hand is numb I can barely feel my pinky anymore. But anyways love ya guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you have a lovely day!!!!!!!!!!!! 
-Eligha out