You start showing

We were slightly worried about now. I wasn't showing at all. But LuLu said he still heard the heartbeat. I was walking around the castle, the pain was still there but it wasn't as bad. Rubbing my stomach I whispered, "I just want you healthy." I rubbed up and down, feeling something. My eyes widened and I took off my shirt. Not caring about anything. I was freaking out a few minutes ago that my baby wasn't healthy but now I look down and saw a slight bump. Shedding a small tear I didn't care that I was shirtless. I started to look for LuLu. He needed to see this. He needed to see and feel this. "Alucard! Come here!" As soon as I had yelled I heard panicked footsteps upstairs. He almost fell down the stairs as he rushed to get down here. His panicked eyes were looking me up and down. He calmed down. I took his hand and brought it to my stomach. "They're growing, it's starting to show." Looking down at my stomach his face lit up in joy.
He got to his knees and kissed my stomach. Resting his head on my stomach right then. "I knew you were healthy. Just a little stubborn." He whispered to my new little bump. I chuckled and said "yeah and I think both of us want to sit down." He was up, holding me in his arms like a bride. "Well how about getting both of you comfortable." He didn't seem to mind that I wasn't wearing anything on my top. Not even a bra. Nuzzling his neck I then whispered "I could stay like this and sleep. But my back wouldn't agree." He chuckled lightly as he carried me to the couch. Laying me down he went to go get something. Sitting there I rubbed my new bump up and down I whispered to it, "I can't wait for you to get here baby. We will love you so much. We already do." "And belive me I love both of you so much to the point that I need to ask you this." Alucard's voice rang through the lab.

Hey hey hey!!! How you guys doing!!? I'm doing great, tired but you know!!! Requests are needed! I'm coming to a dead end soon. I don't know what to do. So please request things you want!!!! Please!!! I'm desperate!!!!
Up next: he proposes

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you have a lovely day!!! Also a lovely turkey day!!!!
-Eligha out!!!!