How you sleep

(y/h): your hightThe main way we seem to sleep is actually kind of weird

(y/h): your hight
The main way we seem to sleep is actually kind of weird.
Normally when we fall asleep he has the tendency to turn only once in his sleep, so at one point in the night he turns away, leaving me cold and a little scared. Thus waking me up to see his back turned to me. I have learned that he is a fairly heavy sleeper, so trying to wake him up was a no go and wouldn't work.
Getting up I walked around to the other side, not knowing that getting out of bed woke him up, and I slipped under the covers curling up next to him, I kissed his lips and pushed my head into his chest. Even though he was warm it was still slightly cold to me. I had fallen asleep anyways. I always seem to wake up to his face in my hair and the blanket fully covering my body.

The other way we sleep is extremely rare.

It was more of him sleeping and me being awake. He rarely had bad days, but when he did I was carrying him, yes literally he was in my arm bridal style, and I was only (y/h) and he was 6"2 maybe. When we got to the bedroom I placed him on the bed and laid down with him. He had placed his head onto my chest and laid there. Circling one of my arms around his shoulders I then started to rub his head as he started to fall asleep. And relax.
His bad days either involved anger or sadness. Today it was a mixture of both. And with days like these is was either a rainy day, thunder and lightning, or he was just thinking too much and stressed himself out. Today it was a rainy day and he stressed himself to the point he was angry, tired, and sad. It even made me tired when it rained like this, heavy rain that lead to a lot of flooding. But the rain hitting the ground and the glass soon made both of us fall asleep, sleeping through the rest of the day.

Hey hey hey! Sorry it's short again! But you know what could I do when it's sleeping scenarios!
Next up: he accidentally sees you naked
Request if you want to see something!! Anyways have a lovely day!!!!
-Eligha out!!!!