Discussing a child

Your POV
I felt quite happy and I loved to take care of Enrico. But something just made this place feel lonely. I mean the silence and all was nice. But I felt like I was missing something. Looking around my eyes landed on a picture. He picture had Dracula, Lisa, and Alucard. My eyes softened at the small Alucard in the picture. I thought of the sound of small footsteps running around the castle, childish laughter as either Alucard or I chased them. A soft smile made its way on my face. I knew what I seemed to be missing now.
"You've been staring at the same picture for quite a while now darling." I looked up at Alucard and said "darling I want to ask you something." He looked down at me with those gentle honey eyes that I fell for on day one. "How would you feel if we have kids?" Looking down at me he smiled. "I would love to have kids." I looked up to him and said "I feel we are missing something here. I know we may not be married but I want to start a family with you." He pulled me into a hug and said "I would love to start a family with you."
I let out a sigh and he nuzzled my neck. "Let start tonight. I want to see you swollen with my child as soon as possible." He let go and walked off. My face covered in red looking down at Enrico I asked "do you want a little brother or sister? I know that your ready for them though." He looked confused and I smiled rubbing his fluffy cheeks. "Your hopefully going to be a big brother Enrico."
When might crawled about it was quite needless to say, he didn't let me leave until he thought I was pregnant enough. And in the morning I had definitely felt the pain in my hips and legs.

Hey hey hey! A chapter is here! Sorry about the slight inappropriate bit at the end but you know that stuff has to happen for a baby right? Anyway I'm quite excited for this group of scenarios.
Up next: finding out your pregnant.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a lovely day!!!!!
-Eligha out!!!!!!