You have an Anxiety attack

Alucard said that he wanted me to accompany him into a town near by. One that he had rested in for a year from the injuries of his father gave him. It was just to get some supplies for the castle. But of course I'm terrified, these people don't know me, or they might know me from the bounty. I had hid this fear from Alucard for a few days now. He didn't need me to ruin our trip. The day of the trip came. And of course my fear has peaked, we were almost halfway to the town when Alucard looked at me. "Little roo, Every thing is going to be fine. I won't let them harm you." I felt slightly reassured but still I felt the attack coming. It was a bad one.
We got to the town that Alucard had gotten materials at quite often and when they saw him they let him and I in instantly. I smiled at them softly and nodded. Not saying a word. It was awkward to come into a highly populated place when the most people I have been around in a long time was three. I looked around. People everywhere. Some of them looking at us tow. Some smiling, some glaring, and others confused. All these eyes were piercing into me. I tried to stay near Alucard as we went around but soon I ran off. Trying to find somewhere less populated. I ended up in an alley where no one was.
I felt my breathing get heavy, coming out in ragged pants as I tried to breath, tears rolled down my face as I blocked out the sound from all the people. I stayed here, until I heard people approaching. Two males one female. I didn't stay, I got up and ran to somewhere else. Right out of the town and into the forest. Where no one was. The fresh air, silence, and greenery everywhere. I sat there calming my breaths and drying my tears. I heard the same voices getting closer. I wanted to run but I couldn't. I just sat there. I felt a comforting hand on my shoulder. Looking up I saw Trevor. No one else. He was actually being kind and not loud. "Hey, what wrong." I looked away from him. He sighed and said "I had the same exact fear you know?" I looked at him confused. "Too many people, towns, anywhere. But I knew how to concur it. Slowly introducing people back into my life. It was hard but I know your strong enough to do so. But Alucard might not let you come out anytime soon."
I sighed and whispered "there is a bounty on my head. People want to hunt me because I'm a 'witch' and a werewolf. I know if I go out that I might get killed." He sighed. Getting up he held out his hand. Looking at it for a second I finally grabbed it. He pulled me up from the ground and said "let get you back to Alucard. He's worried sick." I nodded, we started to walk. But before I could even get my second step I was in Alucard's arms and held to his chest. I hugged him back and I whispered to him, "I'm so sorry." He just kept me there and he just kept on walking. Not even putting me down.

Hey hey hey! Look another chapter!! And a longer one too.
Up next: He thinks about getting you a pet
Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a lovely day!!!!!!!!!!!
-Eligha out!!!!!!!!