First kiss

At the end of our date there we were still sitting, the dark was actually pretty welcoming. Sitting there I smiled and said "I had a great time Alucard thank you for giving me a great time. Smiling he then said "thank you for letting me give you a good time." I went to get up, but before I could I felt myself get pulled down and I fell into his lap, my head had landed on his chest. He held me close to him and we just sat there. He didn't let go of me. He looked down at me and asked "is it ok if I kiss you?" Chuckling I pulled him by his shirt letting his lips crash onto mine. Tasting the blood on his lips, I ignored the taste and smiled. Pulling away from him I then said "Why of course. You don't have to ask anymore." He just gave and a smile and said "that's good." Chuckling I just let my head rest on his chest. Feeling comfort as I listened to his heartbeat. "I want to pre-warn you. in a few days the people that I traveled with are coming." Giving a nod I just felt happy, and I didn't want this to end.

Hey hey! Another chapter, I hope you guys enjoy! Remember requests are open for anything!
Next up: meeting Trevor and Sypha.
I hope you all have a lovely day!!!
Eligha out!!!