You realize you like him

(Y/n) POV

As I was reading the books in this huge archive my mind wandered again. From the medicines to that blonde hair that was long and flowing, beautiful honey amber colored eyes. Closing the book quickly I put it back on the shelf browsing the books again I had tried to shake my mind from the dhampir. I can't fall in love with a dhampir, can I? After all I'm a werewolf. We're mortal enemies, but we're both half human. Damn it, I'm falling in love with him. But how couldn't I?
He didn't freak out with me practicing herbal medicine, he didn't leave me to die in the forest, he was all too nice and he had a classy feeling. He was actually willing to let my increase my knowledge with inviting me to stay with him and reading up on the books his father and mother wrote. I can't believe I am going to admit this, I'm falling in love with him. No I must already love him.

Hey hey!! Another chapter today!! Three in one day. I felt bad for how short these others were so short! So have another one. Request if you want me to write anything! I'm willing to if it isn't in my list!
Next up: first date/ confession
It's not really the title but it's what it is! Anyways have a lovely day!!!
Eligha out!!!!!