I need to state some things....

Ok so I need to say, I'm a single trans man. I don't think I need a lover right now. But some people keep on asking me. From ages 13-20. I am a fifteen year old. I don't want a relationship. I'm lonely yes but I want a physical relationship as my last long distance relationship ended up with my girlfriend of one year killing her self. I still don't think I'm ready right now. So I will ask nicely.
PLEASE DON'T DM ME AND TRY TO HOOK UP WITH ME.
I don't want anything right now. Especially some guys. I am a dude attracted to women! And I also don't think I have the mental strength to be anyone's care giver (some people into the CG/L community.) I can barely hold myself together right now as it is. I don't think I can take care of another person at this time.
Again I am also only 15 without a job, under a lot of stress, getting over a love who had committed suicide. I still think that I need time before I have a stable relationship.
So please don't DM me unless you want to talk and be FRIENDS I'm fine with people talking to me if they need a friend to talk to or a stranger to tell something that they don't want others to know. I'm fine with it if you need someone to rant to. I'm perfectly fine with just talking. Just please don't try to hook up with me.
Also don't take this as don't talk to me. I love all of you and your comments. But I just don't think dating someone in this app is for me. But who knows. Maybe when I'm older.

Anyways I love all of you... please keep commenting and reading my stories. And if you ever, and I mean ever, need to talk I'm open. So don't worry.
Thank you for reading this. I just needed to get this out there too. Love y'all bye!!
-Eligha out!!!