Better Nicknames

???

I observe the men through the window. They're lounging on the couch and watching T.V. A black, pit bull sits on top of the smallest of the men.

Theodore hasn't changed much, though his more submissive side has come out. I've always known it was there. It took a death to make him finally realize how non-dominant he is. It was laughable that he thought he was anything else. I still love him, though.

Cole has changed. His face is more open and he looks relaxed. He seems to be actually enjoying what's on T.V. He occasionally kisses the man in his arms' forehead. It's disgusting. I still love him, though.

Dean is obviously loving Cole's kisses. I have to admit, kisses from Cole was one of my favorite things. But Dean is enjoying it too much. Every time, without fail, he compliments Cole after his lips touch him. He throws a clumsy smirk and then turns back to the T.V. I used to be the center of those smirks and I loved them. I still love him, though.

Dom is next to Dean and Theo is in his lap. His arms are protectively around Theo's waist and they tighten every now and then. I've counted three times that he's whispered in Theo's ear. Each time, Theo will blush and whisper something back. I'd find it cute if it wasn't revolting. I still love him, though.

"Do you have eyes on the visual," the woman says in my ear. She's been waiting patiently for a while, which I find impressive, but now she's done.

"Not yet." I move to get a better visual but freeze. My target has just walked in.

"I have eyes on the target." Her hair is a mess of frizzy curls. Her clothes are rumpled and it's obvious she just woke up. She trails sleepily into the room before stopping in front of the men.

Simultaneously, they perk up. Even the dog in Theo's lap. Small smiles grace their handsome faces as they take in the mess that is the woman.

"Can't sleep, Dimples?" Cole asks making me roll my eyes at the nickname. I mean come on, 'Dimples,? My name was better.

Lily.

"I'm missing four bodies in my bed," she mumbles. I can see the men gushing at whatever face she's making. It's probably pathetic.

The dog barks and she turns to him. "Five," she corrects.

"Alright," Dom says while readjusting Theo. He stands up with Theo's legs wrapped around his waist and looks down at the men and woman with adoration. "Let's go to bed."

"Let's." Dean stands and grabs the woman. She wraps her legs around him and they share a quick kiss that I have to look away from. Watching the guys kiss each other was one type of hurt. But watching them kiss another woman is different.

The woman lays her head on Dean's shoulder and I finally get a good look of her face, though I could never forget it. No, I could never forget the face of the woman who took it all from me. The woman who took my future and my men without a single care in the world. The woman who's bested me ever since she was made.

Sienna Dewe.

We were close. Well, as close as controlled, robotic killers can be. I only knew her as Soldier Asma but I didn't care. I trusted her with my life and that's why I had no hesitation in telling her life-threatening secrets. I didn't think she'd betray me. But she was weak. People go on and on about how amazing Soldier Asma is but in the end she's no stronger than any of us. And comparing human sides, everyone is stronger than Sienna. I could take her on any day and beat her with my eyes closed. But no, she's needed for something. General Ryan needs her and when she's done, I'll get my revenge.

"What is she doing? Explain what's going on," General Ryan demands.

"She's doing absolutely nothing. She's in a man's arms and she's obviously tired."

In other words, she looks nothing like someone who is strong enough to come back to life. Then again, the same would be said about me.

I zoom in on Sienna's face and gasp when her eyes flutter open. They seem to connect with mine and I jump back from the window. I duck down as General Ryan spouts questions.

"Her eyes," I mutter not believing what I was seeing. I knew of the rumors of her ability to co-exist with her Soldier side. I had never seen it before, though.

"What about her eyes?" She screeches in my ear making me wince.

"One eye is brown and the other is golden. I didn't think it was true."

I can feel General Ryan's excitement but all I feel is sick. That means that Sienna has control over her Soldier side. That means she chooses who she can kill and she can go against Commands.

That means she didn't have to kill me and my baby.

"Soldier Gloria," General Ryan calls, making my consciousness slip back. "Remember everything you see. Take note of everything."

I float weightlessly as my lips move and a robotic voice slips out. "Is that a Command?"

"Yes."

General Ryan waits a few minutes before allowing control to return to me. "Can I leave now?" I snap.

"Yes. And don't get a smart mouth with me. You help me get Sienna and I'll give you your men."

General Ryan thinks she's taking Sienna. But, I'm killing her the moment my men are back in my arms. I don't give a damn about my General.

"Yes, General." I turn away from the painful visual of a women in my men's arms. It hurts, because I know exactly how wonderful that feels. I know exactly how safe you feel with them and how nothing could bring you down. I know exactly how happy Sienna is feeling.

And I can't wait to take it all away.