A Tease

Dean

"Umm, Pancake, what are you doing?" My lips twitch when she comes downstairs wearing all black.

"I'm ready for the mission." She bends down to put her hair in a ponytail giving me the perfect view of the blonde section. It's weird, and scary, but she's still Sienna and I'll love every weird, scary part of her.

"Okay, but why are you dressed like that?" I ask when she's looking at me again. She frowns and takes in my outfit. It's a classic suit paired with loafers. My hair is styled and I have on my favorite watch. "We were supposed to dress in business attire. Not, 'Let's infiltrate the Pentagon'."

"Right. I- I knew that."

My smile finally breaks free and I walk towards her with open arms. "Come on, my clueless girlfriend."

"I tried," she pouts as I walk her into the elevator.

"You did, and you failed."

"But what's important is that I tried."

"But you need to remember that you failed." I kiss her bottom lip and pull her out on the second floor.

"Well what should I wear?" She sits on top of her bed while I go through her closet.

"What vibe are you trying to give him?" I yell out.

"'Don't touch my stuff'."

I laugh and grab a black tank top with a red blazer. I pair it with red pants and black heels. "This screams 'Don't mess with me'." I say holding up the outfit.

"I like it. Thank you."

I hop onto the bed and relax, ready for Sienna to give me my own show.

She smiles at me before whipping off her shirt, leaving her in a white lacy bra and pants.

"Boo. Add some hip swings," I joke making her giggle.

"Whatever the client wants," she says moving her hips comically. She seems to be playing, but I'm enjoying it. Her hips roll smoothly as she pulls down her pants. I grin at her causing her to smile deviously. Her eyes go half lidded and they stay that way even though she's putting clothes on now.

"Damn, Sienna. Don't look at me like that." I'm getting hard and these suit pants don't hide anything.

"Why?" She asks innocently. She slides the tank top on, opting to leave the jacket for later, and crawls on the bed.

"The others are probably waiting."

"Probably," she mumbles climbing onto my lap.

"We're on a schedule."

"I know we are." Her faces get closer to mine as she gazed into my eyes. "We can either go down there with you hard or we can make it quick." She tilts her head to the side and desire strikes through me. I don't know where she got this boldness from, but I'm liking it.

"Remember, quick." I don't know who I'm reminding, Sienna or myself.

"I remember," she says before kissing me hard on my lips. I close my eyes and push her down into the bed, ready to fall into all that is Sienna.

*

Let's just say, forty-five minutes later, and we're just now coming out of the elevator. When we get off, Dom and Cole are discussing something. Theodore is sleeping softly on the couch making me roll my eyes fondly. We aren't that late.

"Finally," Cole exhales loudly.

"Sorry. Dean's a tease," Sienna says completely betraying me.

"I'm the tease?"

"Everyone knows you're a tease, Dean," Theodore yawns, apparently waking up from his nap to join.

"Whatever. You guys love me." I throw an arm around Sienna.

"Sadly," she says quietly but I can still hear it.

"I heard that."

"I love you," she sings with an innocent smile.

"So are we ready?" Dom stands stretching. "I told him we'd be about an hour late because our 'prototype' was missing."

"Prototype?" Sienna asks frowning and looking around. I don't know why she's confused. Dom explained exactly what we're doing with the 'prototype' and there's not much confusion to it.

"Yeah it's in here." Theodore holds up a briefcase with a fake million dollar phone in it. "I'll be holding it since I look the smartest."

"And sexiest," I add in.

"Prettiest," Sienna pretends to swoon.

"Cutest," Cole grumbles.

"Nicest," Dom smiles.

"Guys," Little Theodore blushes hard and Dom kisses his cheek.

"Come on, let's go."

We walk into the garage and Sienna surprisingly walks to the driver seat. The room becomes tense as we watch Sienna stare down Dom.

"Princess, what are you doing?" His eyes flicker to her hand on the door handle.

"I wanna drive."

"Dom doesn't let anyone drive his baby," I inform her.

She tilts her head to the side and smiles. "I drove it once."

"When?" He asks incredulously making me laugh loud.

At the time, the situation called for Sienna, or Asma, to drive his truck. Dom was too busy being kidnapped to worry about his precious baby being driven by Sienna. That reminds me...

"You should've seen her, Dom. She did it with her eyes closed." I grin when Sienna throws me a look that's saying I'm not helping.

"You did what?" He looks sick.

"Nothing happened to it right? I can probably drive better than you." She folds her arms and he sighs.

They stare for a moment and all I can think about is that we are incredibly late. The two opposing figures don't care though, and they continue to maintain eye contact without blinking.

"Your ass is fat," I compliment Dom causing him to lose concentration. He frowns, his eyebrows bunching together, while Sienna grins smugly.

"The keys, Dominic," Sienna holds out her hand and Dom reluctantly hands the keys over.

"Sienna, you-"

"I know how to drive, Dom. Trust me." Yet, the look on her face doesn't make me want to trust her.

We all get into the car and Dom looks like he's going to cry.

"You're such a baby, Dom," Cole smirks. He's sitting in between Theo and I.

"She's manhandling my baby," he practically whines.

"I think she's doing great. Hey, you're doing great, Pancakes." I pat her shoulder and she turns around to smile at me making the car swerve and people honk at us.

"That was Dean's fault," she shouts, getting control of the car again.

Dom pouts in his seat and glares out the window for the rest of the way to the man we're about to rob and scam.