Stronger

A/N: A suicide//murder attempt. It might be triggering🖤

Sienna

"I'm getting stronger, Sienna. You're life is mine."

"Why couldn't we have talked about this? We could've come up with something. You get the nights and me the days."

It's quiet and if I had a body, I'd break out in a sweat. I'm sort of floating around in darkness, staring at Asma. She stares smugly and darkly, making me wonder how I ever saw her as a friend.

"Why do you get the day?"

"Then we can alternate."

That'd be terrible.

"Exactly. Sharing a body with someone is awful. So why not just make it easier and let me take control."

"And I do what? Float around like you?"

"Precisely. It's what you want me to do."

I don't respond because there is no good response. What do you do in this situation? Sharing a body with someone else is completely foreign to most people. I'm used to Asma doing things her own way, but back then, she couldn't help it. But now, she's altering my life because she wants to and instead of me being in control most of the time, the roles are slowly being reversed.

"Listen, Sienna. You're a cool girl. Everyone has one chance at life and we got a second. You lived the first one. Let me live the next."

Her calm, convincing tone has my hold wavering. I'm constantly on guard around her. I feel like she'll drown me out of my own brain the moment I forget about her.

"I can't," I say quietly. It's selfish. It's mean. But, it's true. I can't give up the life I so desperately want. Even though Asma deserves this just as much as I do.

"May the best mind win the body."

I don't respond and push for me to be awake. Asma lets me and I blink at the sunlight streaming through the window. I'm lying on a bed in Dom's room. Cole and Theo stands by the door making my heart ache. They slept with Mia. They slept with their ex-wife without hesitation. Even though they believe I'm unfaithful, their first thought was to fall in bed with another woman. Never mind the fact that they completely disregarded Dean and Dom. I'm as hurt as I am disappointed.

On my sides, Dean and Dom stand. They're both looking down and they hold my hands tightly. Bandages are around my wrists and when I move them slightly, a piercing pain strikes through my arm. "Ow."

"Princess."

"Pancake."

Both of my men rub my hands slowly and look at me with concern. I avert my eyes and try to remember what happened. Pulling away from them, I lift my hands to my face and see dried blood covering them. My hands really hurt though, so I drop them on the bed.

"What's going on?" I ask looking around the room. Theo and Cole don't look at me and they're holding onto each other tightly. Even though they've caused me pain, I'm glad they're not hurting alone.

"You cut your wrists," Dean's voice cracks before he goes to his knees. He grabs my hand again as kisses it softly.

"What do you mean?" I would never cut my wrists. My suicidal days have passed. I don't care what happens between me and my guys. If I won't give my life to a woman in my head, why would I kill myself?

The answer is I wouldn't. I very much want to live.

"You cut yourself because you're a suicidal cheater who couldn't handle being exposed," Cole spits at me. He says it with no emotion and doesn't look at me.

"She didn't cheat on us! She's not like you!" Dom yells at them. "Right, Princess?" He looks down at me.

"He's right. I didn't. That wasn't me." And yet even I can admit, I don't sound convincing.

"They won't believe you. They saw it with their own eyes."

Shut up! You slit my wrists and made me cheat on them. They'll believe me. They have to know I'd never do that.

"Oh, but you did."

I didn't.

"You did."

"I didn't." The guys stare at my with confused faces.

"Dean," I call looking for him to believe me. "I'd never cheat on you. I could never. I also wouldn't try to kill myself. Not after crawling from a grave."

"Then who did it, Sienna?" Dean questions, heartbreak evident in his tone. "They said they saw you and-"

"Asma did it," I breathe out.

"You said she was gone," Dom frowns.

"She isn't. I've been lying," coming clean feels amazing. But, it's overshadowed by the awfulness of this whole situation. "She's still here and she has a conscious. She can control my body and this is what she did." I hold out my wrists but drop them when pain shoots through me.

"I did, and I'll do it again."

It's quiet, only the sound of my heart monitor beeping. After ages, Dean looks up with a face of desolation. My heart pounds with fear at the words that's going to come out his mouth.

"So you've been lying to us? You've been keeping this huge secret away from us? Do you not trust us?"

"Of course I do. I trust you guys with my life but you were all so happy when I said Asma was gone. I didn't want to mess that up. She's my burden to carry alone." My voice is filled with desperation. I can feel him pulling away from me. When I look over at Dom, he looks angry.

"No one carries burdens alone in a relationship, Sienna. Just like how you're supposed to trust the people you're supposedly in love with."

"I am in-"

"I don't want to hear it, Sienna. I tell you everything, and you couldn't trust us enough to tell us about this. You couldn't trust me? Look at what she's done." Dom's hands gesture to me and Theo and Cole. "And you guys, I can't believe you! You jumped into the first person's bed that you saw. Your first instinct wasn't to come to us, it was to have fucking sex with Mia."

"Dom-"

"Shut up, Cole. You cheated. You and Theo cheated and you expect us to forgive you. I'm done." Dom looks up at the ceiling as tears fall down his face. "I'm done," Dom repeats heading for the door. He shoulders past Cole and Theo and leaves.

I look at Dean who's crying openly now. "You guys fucked up. This," his finger points at all of us, "is done."

He makes his exit and it once again goes silent. What just happened? Did we just break up? Did I just ruin my men's lives.

"Not your men anymore," Asma chimes.

"Shut up!" I yell out.

Cole, thinking I was talking to him, leaves. Theo leaves shortly after and I'm left in my hospital-made-room.

Alone.