The Eagle has Landed

Sienna

I walk up to coffee shop that my men told me to meet them in. Feeling paranoid,  I glance behind me multiple times and continuously check my head for the Soldier living in it.

All worry goes out my head though when I see them standing in Joe's Coffee Shop. They're standing side-by-side in front of the cash register and their backsides look gorgeous.

I can't wait to see they're faces.

I walk in, silently celebrating when a bell doesn't go off. Walking up to Cole, I turn around, putting us back to back, and talk aloud seemingly to no one.

"The eagle has landed," I whisper.

I get no response and it makes me frown. Deciding to go for a different code. "The horse in the barn." Nope, nothing. "The pig is in the poke," I try. I heard it from the Simpsons.

"Who the fuck?" Cole finally responds, turning around to look at me. His eyes widen for a split second before he speaks again. "Sienna?"

I frown at his use of my name and scold him. "The purpose is not to use my name, Cole." Then I inwardly scold myself for using his name.

"Sienna," he breathes out, pulling me into a hug. I decide to forgive him for his dangerous use of my name, and I revel in his hug. I've missed my cuddly cloud.

"You're safe," he whispers in my ear and I pull back, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Of course I am. I said I'd be here, didn't I?" I ask.

He gives me his signature Cole smile and kisses my forehead. "You sure did," he murmurs against it.

"Come on, Cole," Dean whines, "You're hogging her."

I pull back with an apologetic smile and I float over to Dean. My hands are out for a hug, but he grabs a hand instead, confusing me. He spins me around and dips me romantically, like the movies, before pulling me up into his arms and kissing me deeply. My whole body flushes at the gesture but I soon forget the people around me as my world full of Dean. I've missed the feel of his playful kisses and I could almost cry at the familiarity.

"I missed you, Pancake," he says quietly for my ears. "And I love you."

I hum against his lips and pull back to look him in the eyes. "I love you more."

"Impossible," he immediately responds.

I pull back fully and start walking to Dom. "We'll see," I say to Dean before turning to Dom.

He has an adoring smile with an expectant look. "Dom," I greet, holding out a hand. He laughs and shakes it.

"Nice to see you again," I continue, shaking it firmly. "You look well."

"As do you, Princess," he smirks.

The nickname makes my heart melt. I lean into his arms and kiss his cheek. "Hi, Dom," I giggle.

"Hey, Princess," he says lowly. "Glad you're back with us.'

I nod my head, trying my hardest not to cry. "I'm glad to be back."

I back up from Dom and turn to Theo who looks guilty and worried. My mind goes back to what him and Cole did, and though it did hurt, I'm completely past it. I've missed them too much to worry about them cheating and I've already forgiven Cole. I just want to be with them. I have to forgive Theo first though. So I walk up confidently to him and wrap my arms around him. He's stiff, and obviously second-guessing himself, so I lean in close to his ear and put on my most seductive voice.

"Hey, Master," I say, smiling. No one else can hear me, just how I like it. "I know you're blaming yourself and I know you hurt me, but you're still my Master, and trust between a Master and their Pet is sacred. I love you," I pull back to look him in the eyes so he believes me, "and I forgive you."

His breath shudders as he wraps his arms around me tightly. He cries on my shoulder and I start to cry myself. It sucks that Theo's been hurting this entire time. It sucks that all of my men have been hurting. But, I'm here now and I'll make it better.

"We're gonna be okay," I assure, rubbing his back.

He grabs my face and pushes our faces together. He kisses me passionately, gently. I can feel his pain and it breaks my heart.

When we pull apart, I turn to the other three guys who look like proud fathers. "Alright," I say, clapping my hands together, "Let's get this show on the road."

We walk out the coffee shop as a group and I wonder briefly about what the onlookers think. But honestly, forget them.

"I drive!" I shout, going for the driver's side.

Arms wrap around my torso holding me back and I laugh deliriously. "Dean," I yell, already knowing whose arms are around me.

"You're sitting in the back with us," he asserts. I nod my head dutifully and allow myself to be directed to the back seat.

Sitting comfortably between Dean and Theo,  I finally relax for the first time since I left my guys. It seems like forever ago.

I grab Theo and Dean's hands and start playing with them. The fact that I'm able to do this freely now is still surprising me. I'm going to cherish all of my time with them for now on.

"I love you guys," I confess, choking up slightly.

"We love you too," they say at the same time.

I laugh at how they're all in sync and sigh against my seat. My eyes droop from finally being able to relax.

"You can go to sleep, Princess," Dom says, chuckling at how I'm trying to fight sleep.

I yawn and wave him off. "I'm not tired."

"Yes you are, Babygirl," Theo says quietly. "Go ahead. You probably haven't been able to relax."

It's too dangerous for me to go to sleep. "But, Asma-"

"Is dead for now, right?" Dom interrupts. "And we'll be able to handle her."

However that's not enough for me. "I'm scared," I whisper, my heart beating hard.

Cole turns around and looks me in the eyes with confidence. "You trust us?" He questions.

I nod my head without hesitation. "I don't trust myself," I admit.

"Well, we trust you, and you trust us," he shrugs. "Shouldn't that be saying something?"

"I guess," I say, unsure of myself. However, sleep is starting to win and I feel too safe with my guys. My eyes start to fall and I fall asleep, cuddled up to Dean.