Fried Oreos

Sienna

"I have a crisis," I yell bursting into Dom's room. Theo is laying across his lap and Dom was running his fingers through Theo's red hair. Now, they're watching me with worry.

"What's wrong, Babygirl?" Theo asks getting up from his position.

"I'm going on a date with Cole and I don't know what to wear!" I throw myself at the edge of Dom's bed and cover my face with my hands.

At first, I was going to throw on a dress. Maybe a nice pair of heels and I was going to ask Alexis to do my makeup. But then I started thinking about what Cole would wear. On top of that, I don't know where we're going. What if I show up to a casual restaurant dressed for a five star? What if it's reversed? What if I show up naked? I don't know what to do and now that I don't have to worry about who wants to kill me, I get to worry about what I'm going to wear for my first date alone with Cole.

I just realized something. Alone. Cole and I are going to be alone. I mean yeah, we've hung out alone before, but never a date. What if I'm boring and he sees that? What if I'm not as good as he thought and he breaks up with me?

What if I'm not good as Mia?

"Woah, Princess I can guarantee you're better than Mia." Dom assures.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes."

Dom stands up from the bed and pulls me up abruptly. He frames my face and I'm sure he can see all my fears. "Princess we've been on dates before. Why is this so different?"

"Because it's never been us two alone. What if we act differently around you guys and we're incompatible?"

"Honestly, I bet Cole is thinking the same thing. You two will be fine." He rubs my shoulders and I give him a weak smile.

Theo stands next to Dom and gives me his teddy bear smile. "Yeah, this is good for you guys. This will get rid of your doubts and solidify that you two love each other. You do love him, right?"

"Yes," I say with no hesitation. I know I love Cole fully and now I also know we'll be okay. "But, I still don't know what to wear."

Theo rolls his eyes and sits on the bed. "You're worse than Dean."

I think back to all the times I've walked in on Dean stressing over what he was going to wear. I now understand him. "He has a point," I shrug.

"Don't ever let him hear you say that," Theo mutters. "Did you text Cole so he could give you an idea of what to wear?"

My eyes widen as Theo suggest the obvious. "Of course."

I pull out my phone and text Cole. Thankfully, he texts back within a few seconds. "He said casual and comfortable," I frown, studying the text. "Casual and comfortable? Some casual clothes aren't comfortable and some comfortable clothes aren't casual."

"That's why he said both. You'll figure it out." Dom says unconvincingly.

"No I..." I stop speaking as Dom and Theo eat each other's faces, effectively dismissing me.

"Thanks for the help," I mumble before walking out the steamy room and closing the door behind me.

*

"So I don't get any type of clue?" I question, trying to look for familiar landmarks.

"Not at all." I pout at him and he continues. "You look beautiful by the way."

He says it so nonchalantly that I stutter. "You look beautiful too. I mean handsome. Not that you don't look beautiful, but you know beautiful in a manly way. Unless beautiful is also considered manly. If so, then you're very beautiful." I glare out the window, embarrassed at my rant. I don't know why, but Cole makes me the most nervous. I suppose it's because I want to impress him. No matter what, he's kept on pushing. He's never given up and I want to show him I won't either.