stay a while?

After your conversation Splendy had left the room for a while, he returned with your clothes from before and placed them on the bedside table lightly "I don't think you can walk home as you are but here are these any way" he said "can't you bring me home...like you did when it rained?" You asked, he nodded "I can but it would have to be later tonight, and we'll have to be careful with that...thing out there" he answered, walking over and placing his wrist against your forehead, seemingly to check your temperature "still feverish..." He mumbled "do you feel dizzy at all?" You nodded "how do your ears feel?" You thought for a moment before answering "a little bit sore" he nodded with a small sigh, leaving the room again and returning with a damp rag, wiping the dried sweat and blood off of your face, wait, blood? You looked at the brownish red tint that appeared on the rag "when was I bleeding?" You questioned "oh, it was just a little nose bleed, it stopped about 10 minutes before you woke up" he answered as you looked back to make sure you hadn't stained the pillow case and then nodded "I must've hit my nose pretty bad Hm? It's not crooked now is it?" You said with a weak chuckle "nope, you didn't even hit it actually, nosebleeds are common in these woods" he answered as he placed his fingertips under your chin, turning your head gently to look over your face before setting the rag down, picking up your arm to check your pulse "well, you're definitely doing better than earlier, that's good, you dont seem like You're dying anymore...though I'm still worried, can't help but worry really...could you..stay a few days...just so I can make sure you're really alright?" He questioned "Splendy I would love to but I have a job that I can't afford to get fired from" you answered "...you could tell them you're on medical leave" he said after thinking for a minute "I mean, you do have a point there" you said "I'll think about it..."