home alone...again

It had been about ten minutes since Splendy had left and as you sat in the living room you heard a knock on the door and hopped up to answer it only for whoever it was to walk in before you got there "why do you people Even bother to knocki-" you were cut off as you rounded the corner to see the group of massive beings before you, there were four of them, none of which were Splendy, though there was one that you recognized, the slenderman was there, all of them stared at you, despite half of them not even having eyes "um...hello?" You mumbled sheepishly backing away "what did I tell you?" Slender grumbled to the other that stood at his shoulder wearing a fedora and a trench coat which rather obviously had nothing under it "where is splendor?" He then questioned "he went to the lake...he'll be back soon" you answered as slender stepped forward, brushing past you into the living room and sitting on the couch, the others followed him, brushing past and nearly knocking you over though the last one, the shortest, and the only who had hair, being coated in what seemed like short fur caught you by the wrist and pulled you back up, patting your shoulder lightly "sorry" he mumbled quietly before walking past as well to join the others, the only seat left was one next to the second tallest in the room, the man with the fedora and coat, he patted the seat with a wide sharp-toothed grin and you reluctantly sat down "he really has imprinted on them" the one which wore glasses stated "well I dunno what you all were expecting the guy to do, just sit out here all alone for eternity, c'mon" the man sitting next to you responded with a laugh "that's what I do, and im just fine" slender answered "really...all alone?" One of them questioned "I wouldn't call collecting a horde of freaks being alone, do you even know how many people live with you any more?" Another added, at this point you were lost as to who was saying what, then Splendy finally walked in with his shirt halfway unbuttoned and a towel hanging around his neck "hey Y/N I thi-" he then noticed the others and gave a small nervous smile, pulling his shirt the rest of the way closed "oh! You're here! I see you've met Y/N already" he said, clearing his throat and sitting on the floor since there were no seats left "so how is everyone?"