there are more?

Splendor had just headed into the kitchen to cook something, presumably more cake, right as he was opening the cabinet there was a knock at the door, he simply stared at the door for a minute as if it would open its self which it didn't so he headed over to answer it, he opened the door to find hoody waiting with a bloodied grocery bag "oh hi hoody, I thought you were masky so I was kinda waiting for you to let yourself in" splendor said with a sheepish chuckle "big guy sent over food for the human" hoodie stated plainly, holding out the bag which dripped blood onto the floor "what's that?" Splendor questioned, giving the bag a suspicious gaze "deer flank....i think" the smaller masked male answered "just take it, they need something besides sweets, when they were over this morning they ate like they'd been starved all week" Splendy nodded, taking the bag from hoody who promptly spun on his heels to walk away "oh, and the other three are coming to visit later...species reunion...all that" he added, walking off before Splendy could reply, the massive male dropped the bag of deer meat onto the counter and looked at you "I dunno how to cook meat" you ignored that comment for the moment being "who are 'the other three'?" You questioned "oh...others of my species...i think you'll like them" he answered with a sweet smile "I'm not related to them like with youknowwho but we're the last of the species so we tend to spend some time around eachother" he explained "last of the species?" You questioned "so there's only five of you left but you're choosing to be with me rather than one of your own kind?" You looked at him with concern "well yes...there are only five of us but there is no continuing the species anyway since we all insist on being male" you nodded a bit as you listened to him "wait so you choose that?" You question "yes...i could be female if I so pleased but I don't so please so here I am...you DON'T choose?" He asked sheepishly with a mild tone of disbelief "no humans are born one way and that's the way we are...I mean I guess we can actually change that...but it's a lot more complicated with needles...and being sliced open" Splendy cringed slightly at that explination "that seems to be how humans solve a lot of things...being silced open" you nodded in agreement "yeah..." There was a short silence before you stood and walked into the kitchen "let me show you how to cook that meat"