imprinted

You and Splendor had returned home after breakfast and you currently sat on the couch with the massive male practically on top of you, holding you gently against his chest as he nuzzled you as usual, he lightly nudged at your jaw with the sort of short snout where his nose would've been, attempting to get you to tilt your head back for him which you did willingly, allowing him to nuzzle into the crook of your neck as he purred happily "feeling rather affectionate today are we?" You teased, he sat up with a blush "suppose so...im just happy is all" he responded before nuzzling back against your neck and beginning to knead lightly at your shoulders which caused you to giggle, resting one hand on the back of his head as the other traced his upper back gently  "Splendy, you're acting like some sort of giant touch starved kitten" you said, continuing to giggle quietly, this seemed to embarrass the other somewhat as he pulled back with a dark blush, removing his hands from your shoulders and looking off to the side somewhere "I'm sorry" he mumbled "aw don't appoligize" you mumbled, gently placing a hand on his cheek "i thought it was cute" you leaned up to kiss him gently and he imeadiatly kissed back with a low purr, as you wrapped your arms around his neck, enjoying the moment before breaking away to nuzzle him gently since he seemed to enjoy that, he pushed you over without much effort and cuddled up to you, looking at you with barely opened eyes and a goofy smile, you stroked his cheek gently, humming softly for a moment before finally asking something which had been burning into your mind for a little while "hey Splendy...what does imprinted mean?" You earned a confused look from the large sleepy male "what?" He questioned "the slenderman...he said you imprinted on me, what does that mean?" You asked, gently straightening his shirt collar, maybe to momentarily distract yourself. "Oh...i don't know...he kept saying something about that but I'm not entirely certain what it means..." He answered, his gaze darting away from you, it was clear he knew exactly what it ment but didn't want to tell you for some reason "Splendy...you think I'm going to be mad if you tell me don't you" you mumbled "I won't be mad, I just want to know" he sighed quietly "geez I am a really bad liar arent I...um...it bassically just means you are mine now, I have marked you and you are mine" he stated before correcting himself somewhat "not like property or anything...thatd just be strange" you nodded as you looked over yourself "how and where did you mark me?" You questioned "it's...not really a physical thing really, more of a mark on your soul I suppose" he tried to explain "I guess it's only truly relevant to other beings of my species since they're the only ones that can really tell" he added, you gently placed a hand on either side of his face and hummed "so you're stuck with me then huh?" He nodded "mhmm I'm not complaining though" he mumbled "I think I made a good choice"