Epigraph + Info

Give me a chance. Please, let me show you that there's more to this
world than what you've seen. Let me show you that I love you.
Let me show you that you don't have to be alone.

Raven Thornheart hates being lonely. He misses having someone close to him. Someone he can love and earn love in return. But he lost everyone he loved that one fateful day.

And just as he was about to be left for dead, he met a soul keeper, who now takes the position as his Butler and only friend.

Thorne Crowe hates being separated from his lover. He misses seeing his devil every day. But the pain of separation is soothed by the friendship of the Earl Thornheart.

With the title of the Queen's Panther, and with his soul keeper by his side, Raven has made his life as normal as he could. He takes pride in his position and in his accomplishments, but somehow, he still feels empty.

Until the day he meets the Queen's watchdog. So can feline make canine fall in love, or are the two Earl's bound to stay apart? And can keeper and devil make up, or will they forever remain separated?

Raven Thornheart
⚬ Ciel's age (12-13)
⚬ Slightly taller than the young Phantomhive
⚬ Short, black hair
⚬ Dark brown/black eyes
⚬ The mark of his bond with Thorne is around his neck. It looks like a choker. And you know the ring around the star in Ciel's contract mark? The band with sort of diamond shapes side by side? The bond mark Raven has looks like that.

 And you know the ring around the star in Ciel's contract mark? The band with sort of diamond shapes side by side? The bond mark Raven has looks like that

Here's a terribly drawn picture of the mark.

Thorne Crowe
⚬ About the same height as Sebastian
⚬ Black hair, flows to the middle of his back
⚬ Pale, icy blue eyes
⚬ White wings
⚬ Bond mark is also around his neck

Soul Keepers
⚬ Creators and destroyers of souls
⚬ Create and give the souls of human and animal their appearance and personality
⚬ Destroy or reincarnate souls once collected by grim reapers and their cinematic records are no longer needed.
⚬ Fairly friendly with grim reapers. Their realms are side by side.
⚬ Have many of the same physical abilities and skills that demons have
⚬ White or black wings that they can hide, like angels
⚬ Can see the future possibilities to see how a soul they make will impact the world, but it takes energy to look into the future
⚬ Can make sort of 'puppets', souls that will be like servants to the keeper, and are only temporary, not made to live very long and will be immediately destroyed, not collected by reapers
⚬ Keepers do not make contracts like demons. They have quite a lot of free time, so they make bonds with humans purely for entertainment, but they must still do their duties as a soul keeper. Like a demon, the bond holder can ask three things of the soul keeper, but that doesn't not mean those three wishes will be met by the keeper. The keeper can break the bond whenever they want to.

Another fanfic. Yay.

I was gonna wait, but then I thought fuck it. So here we go.