Chapter 1

JENNIE' POV

YAHHHHH..its first day of school student are going crazy meeting each of their friends after a long vacation

"GOOD MORNING MISS JENNIE KIM" a Group of a girls greeted me,

but i'm not the type person to smile at them and greet them back.

we arent close duhhhhh....

"HI JENNIE" a guy greeted me I'm not totally interested

"HELLO JENNIE" a girl approach me

she's IRENE my friend.

"how's vacation? mine is totally fantastic. i could really stay there like forever, but of course school is coming and time to have more cheer"she talk really fast and excitedly.

well l'm used to it. we are on our senior year,but we are not classmates.

she's in different class and she's a cheerleader.

best fit her fancy way of talking.

"My vacation is fine. i spend a long time to peace" I said.

Eh? You didn't go somewhere again this vacation?duhhhh so boring JEN"she said and rolled her eyes on me.

seriously if she's not my friend i will kick her ass.

"It's not boring. i spend my time making a new choreography "I said.

I'm the dance President by the way. my bestfriend and i love to dance so mostly we spend time in dancing.

"ok so MISS POPULAR spent her vacation making a choreo.I'm sorry but i still find it so B-O-R-I-N-G boring"She said and rolled her eyes on me again.

"well here's my classroom now.see yahh Jen " she said and get to her classroom. heol.

that girl,

Anyways my room just few meters away frome here,

but before i can reach the room. i can see the girl with a perfect figure and you will actually think that she's a princess but not really she standing in front of our door room.

she's seems like waiting for someone.

when she turns to my way

"JEN"

She run towards me and hug me tight. "uhkk..Chae- i-can't breathe" i said and she releases me from the hug and pout.

"I just miss my bestfriend You're so cruel to me."She said while pouting She's PARK CHAEYOUNG the dork.

looks like she's a princess but never acts like a princess. she's my bestfriend since childhood and she's also my classmate.

"fine I miss you too chipmunk don't sulk" i said and full her to get to into the classroom.

she smile and sway our hands together. we get inside the classroom.

"Hi Jennie Hi Chaeyoung.welcome back to school" Joy greeted us she's one of our classroom.

PARK SOOYOUNG is very jolly person and every first day of school she greeted everyone like this.

she like to be friends with everyone so she's like that.

here in school she's called Miss Friendship.

Chae greeted her back while i just ignored her.

it's not my style to greet them back tho.

''A simple act of kindness can't be shown to someone is a sign of disrespect." A girl from behind said.

"if you excuse me your blocking the way "She said chaeyoung move aside to make way while i just stand there.

'HI JISOO" joy greet her happily "GOOD MORNING JOY'she greeted joy and go to her seat.

Her words while ago. I'm sure she's talking about me

that's KIM JISOO she's a nerd for me.

She's not a typical look like someone who wear big thick glasses and an unfitted oversize uniforms she's actually look very cool, but i called her nerd because she's really good at everything.

she could always be seen with her books and she never hang out with anyone,
well actually except one and that is LALISA MANOBAN also the nerd one same as her friend ,but she's not in our class she's in Irene class.

well i don't know if she's bestfriend with that nerd KIM JISOO but all i know is that KIM JISOO is always acting cold to me and it seems like she's mad at me for an unknown reason.

I mean she doesn't hang out to anyone but she act nice to everyone except to me.

I don't know whats her problem with me.

I don't remember I've done something to her.

Anyways Chae and I go to our sits "Annyeong CHAEYOUNGIE JENNISHIE" Lisa look behind us and greeted Chaeyoung.

As usual i didn't greet her back. "Annyeong LaLalisa"she greeted her back and smile.

"Your smile realy lights up my world..I love you chaeyoung but please don't call me lalisa call me lisayahh tha's cooler"
She said.

LALISA MANOBAN the School Girl Rapper/Volleyball varsity team captain.

she obviously like Chaeyoung but this gurl here doesn't take her seriously.

POOR HER.

"GOOD MORNING WENDY.YOU LOOK PRETTY" Joy give her happiest and loudest greetings to the short girl who entered tone the classroom.

she always did that everyday because wendy doesn't care.

just like now she just pass by joy and sits on the back with out caring to anyone that's way she's called THE I DON'T CARE GIRL.

I think the only one thing she cares is her foods. that's all.

well anyways the teacher is not yet here so i have to wait .

it's so boring.

She looks at me and gave me a sharp so i immediately look a way.

what's really her problem to me?tfck

Chaeyoung and lisa keep talking but mostly i can hear lisa saying i love you to her.i wonder when will my bestfriend well take that seriously.

well you can'blame Chaeyoung after all, Lisa is say it like she was just joking or something.

"Annyeong lisa " joy greeted lisa who sit beside her. "haven't you greeted me a while ago?'Lisa ask joy. "I did?hehehe i forgot "she said and laughs at herself .

"dont worry. hi chaeyoung ,hi jennie ,hi jisoo....hi wendy" she greeted everyone again.

"you really don't have to greet everyone and be friends with everyone"she said

"Jenni kim let's hang out after class'' Chae said to me but before i could answer her .

my phone rings.

it's my mom!

'hello mom ...i'm in my class now" i said. "dont worry it'll be quick .after your class go home straight your dad and i have something important to say.

I said alright' i replied and hang up.

"sorry chae maybe next time. mom wants me to go home straight after class " I said . she look sad but she smile to me and say it's ok.

i wonder what important thing and how important it is.

why do i have a feeling that it won't be a good news?

TBC..