Chapter 28

LISA'POV

"They will be inside. Are you ready?" I ask Jennie who is now trying to hide how nervous she is.

She didn't respond to me she's just looking at the door waiting for the professor to let us in.

I sighed

I think she's more nervous that I am.

I don't even know if she's with me right now

I decided to hold her hand so that she won't be that scared anymore and with that she seems to come back into reality.

She looks at me and I smile to her.

"Everything will be ok" I said and she just nods.

The professor then calls us to get in.

Jennie don't want to let go of my hand. It's a bit trembling and cold.

I'm not these nervous a while ago not until our eyes meet when I first step into the room.

My heart beats so fast and I feel a little suffocated by it.

I just tighten my grip in Jennie hand.

"Please introduce yourselves" The professor told us.

Jennie and I look at each other.

I can see that she wanted to cry already.

Oh please not her Jennie, not now.

I decided to introduce myself first

"Annyeong haseyo Nan LALISA MANOBAN" I just informally said.

I'm nervous and I can't say more.

"I'm Kim Jennie" Jennie just said and bow to them

"Whoa! Aren't you guys the famous volleyball team captain and Miss Popular way back in high school?" one of our classmates said when they recognize us.

They started to murmur around.

"I guess this is already too much interruption for our class Sir" Jisoo voice out in a very cold tone.

I could sense that Jennie was taken aback with her ex-wife's rudeness while me I can't even look at Chaeng way.

She's with Hyeri now. She might be happy already.

I just sighed again.

"Miss Jisoo was right sir. I think Jennie and I should find our seat" I said to our prof.

"Go ahead Miss Manoban" He said but Jennie seems to be in great shock that's why she can't even move.

I let go of her hand and held her on waist to make her move and also not to make it so obvious that she's in state of shock.

I saw Jisoo giving me a death glare as I lead Jennie towards the empty seats but I ignore her.

I have to make sure she won't be hurting Jennie for the sake of the kids.

The class then goes on.

No matter how hard I tried to stop myself from look at Chaeng way I can't help it.

I always found myself staring at her back while she's having a secret conversation with Hyeri in the middle of the lecture.

Damn I'm jealous.

I clenched my fist.

I want to leave the room already and scream.

It's so hard to breathe the same air with them.