Chapter 17

JIYEON'POV

I was talking with these brainless creatures who think they're really pretty where in fact their faces were an abstract

But I need them so I'd try to get along.

What's good thing about these brainless cheerleaders?

They're easy to manipulate.

I can make them do what I want like kicking Irene out of the squad.

I need this bitches and jerks to help me get rid of Jisoo in my cousin's life though I got Jisoo weakness and she's pretty easy to handle especially now that I her family's secret but I still need Jennie to hate her to fulfill my plans.

My Mom told me that I should be the next CEO.

Hanbin oppa is easier to outsmart. I can kick him out when Uncle k is on vacation with Aunt Kim for their anniversary.

Jennie wasn't supposed to be a threat in the position because she's a pabo and she could never run a company. She's never qualified for the position.

It is supposed to be a competition between me and Hanbin but then she marries Jisoo. . Now she's on the competition. To win against her I have to get rid of Jisoo in her life. They can't be together.

"Jiyeon we need to talk" The fan was spoiled by my brainless cousin.

If she didn't look like her Mom and her Dad and her oppa everyone would think that she's a Kim. She's such a pabo.

"Not now I'm busy" I said just said and get back my attention to the cheer losers.

"No you're not" she said then she drags me to the corner of the staircase.

"What?!" I hissed

I can't make my voice too loud or else we will get too much attention.

"I want you to stop making stories. Stay away from me and my wife! Get a life" She said and slaps me.

Damn it!

"I'm not making any stories. Jisoo doesn't love you dear cousin. She loves me. She doesn't like a pabo like you" I said and smirked at her.

"How can I believe someone like you? I'll only believe it if it comes from Jisoo herself "she said

"Stop all your lies Jiyeon . It's going to make you sink" she said and leaves me.

I can only smirk at her.

"So it's you who is lying all the time."

JISOO POV

I just watch Jennie enter the cab.

Damn it

I just want her to tell the truth.

I want her to tell me everything and trust me.

Maybe I just ask her the wrong way because of jealousy.

Crap.

I just drive as fast as I can to school.

I rooftop and I want to think.

"Hey why did you call me?" Seulgi asks.

She just arrives with Irene.

I was expecting to see only Seulgi but Irene is already here there's nothing I can do about it anymore.

"Let me guess you had a problem with Jennie again" She said.

I just brushed my hair and sigh in frustration.