Chapter 16

JISOO' POV

Jennie is talking with her oppa that's why I'm here alone in our table.

Seulgi is for sure having fun with Irene and I'm also not in the mood to meddle with this people I barely knew.

While I was watching the people around from our table someone pull the chair beside me and sit there.

"You are alone" she said.

"I'm not alone jiyeon-ah. Jennie is with me. She's just talking to her oppa." I said to her.

"Oh too bad I thought you were alone. I was expecting I could discuss something with you" She said.

"Oh go ahead. Jennie and her brother are still talking. What is it?" I ask.

"I am replacing Bae Joohyun as the cheerleading captain" She said.

"What?!"

I was surprised.

She's interested in cheerleading?

"I am the new captain. Irene is kick out by their members and the new principal have a great concern on academic grades. She said she wouldn't allow any club to participate in the upcoming sports fest not unless they all pass their academic subjects so I'm going to tutor the cheerleading team" She said proudly.

"That sounds cool but what about Irene?" I ask.

"Well it's the team's decision and besides she chooses Seulgi over the team. Please don't get me wrong" She said and holds my hand.

"Uhmm.. So I heard that there will be a quiz bee in the sports fest. Are you joining that one too?" I ask and pull my hand away from her.

"Yes of course. We are actually required to participate. Top five of the whole school." She explained again.

"So how are you and Jennie?" she suddenly ask

"We are ok. Your cousin is just like a kid sometimes. She's very playful too" I said and I can't help but smile while saying those.

"Well, she's like that only to the start. You need efforts to know the real her. She gives to much headache to people around her" She said

"You two really hold a grudge to each other." I said.

Jennie is telling me to stay away from Jiyeon and Jiyeon is telling me to be careful of being with Jennie.

Heol.

"Well I don't know what she's telling you about me but I'm telling you the truth and you can't really blame me if I hold the grudge to her. She made my friends hate me when we were just kids" She said
"What do you mean?" I ask in curiosity.

"She told my friends that my father was a bastard and my Mom is a whore. She didn't really like my Mom. I told you she never like us to be family since we weren't really Kim's by blood and also Jennie's father likes me that's why she's jealous of me." She said and she's almost teary eyed.

I don't know if I should believe her but she doesn't look like someone who's lying and based on her expression she looks like someone who really experienced a tough childhood.

But there's still doubt in me.

How could Jennie do things like that?

Maybe if I didn't know her a little and we were still like before I would believe Jiyeon a hundred percent but

I don't know.

"Ok let's not talk about the past. You know it's pretty heavy. Let's just talk about something fun" She said and forced laugh.