Chapter 7

CHAENG' POV

The teacher is not yet around so me and Jennie could still talk to each other freely.

I can't believe that evil jiyeon will come back again.

"So what's your plan?" I ask her.

I was actually feeling nervous for her but she looks so calm.

"Plan? What plan?" She ask me like it was nothing to her.

"C'mon Jennie you know what I mean" I said and rolled my eyes to her.

"I can't do anything about it since it's bound to happen and a plan for what? I could care less about what would she do to her life now." She answered.

"But what if she did something to you again? Just like before? Jennie you can't just let her do things like that to you" I stated a little bit pissed.

"Chaeng relax. Don't worry I learned my lesson and once is enough for me" she said

I sighed.

"If you just stop pr-"

I stop talking when she signaled me to keep quiet.

Heol

"Don't be too noisy and by the way I do remember that you told Lisa about my secret" She said and glared at me.

I just scratch the back of my head and laugh awkwardly.

"It was accident. Mianhae. It won't happen again and she promised not to tell anyone." I apologize.

"I know but she gave me a pocket dictionary as a wedding gift” She said and face the front once again.

"Eh? But what's inside the dictionary that's you didn't know?" I ask and she shrugs.

She probably memorized all the words with their meanings.

After a few seconds more our teacher arrives now.

JOY POV

While I'm busy greeting everyone who walks inside of the classroom I'm sitting here near the door and beside me is lisa.

Our sitting arrangement was like this from the front

lisa               Me              Classmate.    Classmate
Chaeng        Jennie          Jisoo        Classmate
Classmate   Classmate   Classmate    Classmate
Wendy          Classmate   Classmate    empty seat

She's writing something on a colored paper and she looks so serious.

I sneak a peek on what she's writing.

Love letter?

"To whom is that?" I ask her and she immediately folds and keeps it.

"You didn't read anything right?" she nervously asks me.

"Nope except the I love you. Is that for Chaeng?" I ask and she immediately covers my mouth

She looks at Chaeng whose busy talking to Jennie. She seems not to hear our conversation.

Lisa sighed in relief.

"You've been confessing to her since our freshmen year li. She's not even taking you seriously. Don't you think it's time to give up?" I ask.

I'm hurt when I see her tailing Chaeng who doesn't even look in her way.

I wanted to yell at her and say 'HEY LOOK OVER HERE" but I have no courage to do that.