Chapter 19

JENNIE'POV

It's early in the morning and I'm on my way to my parents' house just like what Jisoo said to me last night.

It's painful but I'm trying to understand.

I hate being in a complicated situation. That's one of the main reasons why I'm pretending to be a pabo.

Cry?

Yes, I did cry last night.

I actually cried a lot but I can't just cry.

It'll be no help at all in the situation.

I arrive at the house and I'm expecting to be welcomed by my father's warm welcome speech.

Anyway I didn't plan to stay long.

I'm going to school after I brought my things home.

"KIM JENNIE!"

See I told you it'll be warm.

Dad is like a raging fire could keep you warm for sure.

Mom is calming him now.

"Hi Dad Hi Mom" I greeted them.

"Hello sweetheart. Why did you and Jisoo decided to go live separately?" Mom asks me.

"Mom what Jisoo told you it's all that. Let's just let it be" I boringly said.

I don't really wanna talk about it.

"Your stupidity leads to this for sure. Maybe Jisoo can't study properly because of you!" Dad said.

I just sighed.

"Mom I'll be off to school now" I said and kiss Mom's cheek.

Arguing with Dad is a total ruckus.

"WE ARE NOT DONE YET. UNMANNERED KID"

I heard Dad said.

Could she be a little sweeter?

Anyway I ignored him and go to my car.

I drove to school.

It's still early.

I saw Seulgi going out of her car too.

"Hey why aren't you with Irene? " I ask her.

"We are still not ok. I made that juice especially for her and the ingredients came from other country. I waited for that for so long and she just throw it" She whined.

I never thought she could whine like this.

"Uhm actually I think you should forgive her. You know Irene could sometimes be really slow and you give her a term such as ingest. It's partially your fault too" I said to her.

She sighed.

"Yeah. It's just a drink anyway. We're just being childish" She said as walk to the hallway.

"By the way did Jisoo and you already talk?" she asks all of a sudden.

"Jisoo? Who is that? Is she a new student?" I ask her and she gave me a confused look.

"Jisoo your wife. Seriously Jennie are you kidding me?" she ask.

"No I really don't know her" I said nonchalantly.

"See you around" I said and walk faster to our room.

I stayed there.

My classmates were coming one by one making the room crowded.