Chapter 35

lISA'POV

I'm here at my condo right now.
Jisoo already get her family move with her in her condo. Well I'm in no position to stop them and besides she's really supposed to be the one taking care of them but I wasn't alone right now though I'm supposed to be alone.

Because Chaeng who declared herself as my girlfriend is here with me.

It's not that I don't like her to be mine after all that's all I want right but I wasn't expect it to be this fast.

It's just that in one second she's so mad at me and then another second came and she's my girlfriend.

What just happen?

Things were still awkward between us and I'm not sure if she's serious or just playing some tricks on me.

"Aren't you going home yet?" I ask her.

I was standing her beside the couch where she's still comfortably while watching TV.

"Why do I feel like you're chasing me away?" She said and pouts.

"I didn't mean it like that. I mean it's already a little late and you don't have your car with you. My car malfunctions a little so we can't use it. You'll gonna have to take a cab" I explained.

"Nah. I'll just sleep here then" She said and winks at me.

M-mwo?

"Are you scared of me lisa-yah?" She asks.

"Huh? Scared?..No. Of course not" I said

I wasn't scared.

I'm just feeling awkward that's it.

"Then why are you just standing there? Sit here with me. This couch is big enough for both of us." She said

I sighed and sit on the couch but a little bit distant from her.

"Eh? Come closer" She complains.

I just move a little bit but it's still a little distant from her.

I saw her ruffled her hair.

"You're no fun Cutie Pretty" She complains and she's the one who moves closer to me.

Our bodies touched and I kinda felt weird.

She hugs my arm and rests her head on my shoulder.

I can't move and I can't say anything too.

I mean....

How can I think straight if she's this close and all I can hear was the beating of my heart?

"Did you know that I got so excited on our supposed to be wedding day?....The truth is I already know that we are getting married. Mom and Dad accidentally spilled it to me. I was just waiting for you to tell me but it didn't happen. I planned to surprise you on our wedding but the thing is I was the one who got surprised" she said.

"I'm sorry" that's what I can only say.

I didn't know I was a pabo and a coward for leaving her.

Maybe if I didn't leave we are happily married now and I'm not engage to whoever that is.

"Don't be sorry. It's ok now that you are back. On the other hand I'm thankful in some ways because my bestfriend was not alone during her paboness" She said and giggled.

"Things could've been pretty tough for her if you're not there." She added.

I sighed and hold her hand.