Chapter 11

JENNIE'S POV

I change my clothes and go downstairs where Jin is waiting.

"How do I look? Do you think I'm prettier than Jiyeon?" I ask him.

"I didn't know Jiyeon and what does she look like but I'm sure you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen" he said.

"Well thank you but don't fall for me. I'm exclusively for KIM JISOO only" I said

"Well I can't promise that. You're very pretty noona to be honest" He said and put his hands on his pocket.

"Stop kidding KIM SEOKJIN" I said and punch his chest lightly

"Ouch!.." I yelp like my punch really hurt him and giggled.

"Stop acting like it really hurts. Let's go now" I said then grab the collar of his shirt and I drag him to his car.

"Hey noona I can walk" he protested so I let go of his shirt.

He opens the door for me.

Somehow he's a gentleman.

"Hey how did you learn how to drive?" I ask.

We are in the car now heading to Jiyeon house.

"My Dad the one who raised me was a truck driver" He said.

"Oh so where's he now?" I ask again.

"He died last year so I'm alone when my real parents found me" He said.

"Sorry. It must be hard for you" I apologize.

"Not really. My father and I didn't get along. Though he feed me but he was cruel to me. He forces me to work. So have to work and at the same time go to school. Lots of stuffs" He explained.

I didn't know what really happen but based on his expression it's pretty tough.

"My father and I don't get along. He wanted me to be smart to run his company" I said relating to the the father-not-getting-along-thing.

"Why aren't you smart?" he asks.

"What do you think?" I ask him too and smirked.

"Well, that would be a hard question for now. I'll figure that out on class since I'll be on your class too" He said.

"That's cool then." I said and we do the high five.

"Noona is jealous with me yesterday. It's easy to tell" He suddenly said.

"Really? But she keeps denying it and she likes to hang out with that Jiyeon"I irritably said

"Seems like there's really something with that Jiyeon Care to share?" he said

I sighed.

No one knows about this except Chaeng.

"Alright, I'm not telling you this because I want you to hate Jiyeon. I hate her but I actually don't care if my friends will like her coz she's still my cousin even though we are not blood related" I said.

"Mwo? How did she become your cousin if you two are not blood related?" He asks.

"My Dad and my Mom were don't have any siblings but my Dad's parents adopted Jiyeon's father. My uncle which made him my Dad's younger brother. I don't have a problem with uncle coz he's very kind but his wife and his daughter which is Jiyeon is evil" I explained.

"I was a kid when I overheard my Dad and my Mom talking about whom’s going to take over the business when time comes. Dad says whoever excels and whoever is the best between me and my oppa will be the next in line. Not to boast but I'm better than my oppa. My oppa easily gets depressed and most likely to commit suicide that's why I decided to give way and let my Dad choose him" I explained.