Chapter 24

JENNIE'POV

Things were going pretty well in the sports fest. We won in every battle now we have to prepare for the finale.

I sat on the corner of our practice room. I feel so tired and I don't know.

Damn

"Are you ok Jennie? You often get tired so fast these past few days." Irene said and sit beside me.

"I don't know either. Maybe because I'm too exhausted from everything that's happening around us now. Where is Chaeng?" I ask.

"Well, she go outside when you said let's take a break. I don't know where is she going" She said to me

"Maybe she went outside to meet lisa" I guessed.

"Or hyeri" irene added.

Yeah, she hangs out a lot with hyeri these days.

"Any I'm going to the restroom first" I said and leave her.

I headed to the restroom.

I feel so tired really.

I need a lot of rest after the sports fest.

When I'm done I go outside the cubicle and I've a dreadful creature in a cheerleading uniform.

I just decided to ignore her coz like I said she's dreadful and I feel exhausted for some reasons.

But even before I could step outside she grabs my arm and pull me inside.

"Why does a brainless creature like you always get on my way?" she said to me.

I shove her hand away forcefully.

Me getting on her way?

"I'm not getting on your way you're just really taking the wrong way Jiyeon" I said to her and turn my back again to leave.

"Do you think jisoo really loves you?" she said to me.

I stop but I didn't look at her.

What does she mean?

"Do you think I didn't know that you and Jisoo are still seeing each other?" She said.

Dang it!

I knew we couldn't keep this forever.

Especially to this clever dreadful creature.

I turn to face her this time.

"She's my wife and we love each other. You blackmailed her that's why she's with you" I said to her trying to control my anger.

She scoffs.

"Are you sure about that? Are you sure that you're not being played by jisoo? Are you sure she really love you? Or it was me that she really love and she's just using you to help me?" she said and smirk

"Jisoo is being true to me. I would never believe your words cousin" I said to her.

jisoo loves me.

I knew it and I feel it.

Especially that night.

And she would never lie to me.

"Jisoo really love me and she's just using you. She told me that you are just playing dumb all the time and that night you shared together was all full of lies" She said

I froze.

How did she know about that?

Did Jisoo rea-