Chapter 4

JISOO' POV

I came to Jennie house to fetch her again. It's not like I love doing this but my parents want me to.

I go out of my car and enter their house.

She should be waiting for me already and not making me wait.

How ungrateful

Well, what do I expect from brainless Ms. Popular.

When I get inside Mrs. kim approach me.

"Goodmorning Mrs. kim" I greeted her

"Goodmorning to you too Jisoo Please start calling me Mom from now on since you'll be sooner my daughter-in-law" She said

I can only fake a smile.

"Neh, M-Mom..... uhm is Jennie ready to go?" I ask.

"Oh she left early. She said she had an important thing to do at school" Mrs. Kim explained

She should've informed so I didn't waste my time to get here.

And what's the important thing she have to do this early?

And why do I care?

"Uhm its ok Mrs. Kim I'll just leave. We will meet each other at school anyway" I said

"I'm sorry about my daughter. You just have to make efforts to understand her. I hope you can have more patience to her." Her Mom said to me before I left their house.

Well I don't I need efforts to understand Jennie. She's a Miss Popular who acts like everyone else in her kind.

Never studies that's why they're brainless and she only wanna does.

I arrive at school early today because there's no Jennie who makes me wait till she's done with her rituals.

I immediately search for Seulgi. I know she always came to school early so that she can study.

I look for her at the usual spot but it's a surprise that she's not there.

I saw her car in the parking so I'm sure that she's already here in school.

Where did she go?

I decided to check her in their room maybe she's already there.

When I reach the locker area my eyes widen

I clenched my fist.

Is this the important thing she's supposed to do?

"Seulgi" I called Seulgi I run towards them to save her.

I push Jennie and she fall on the floor in shock.

She have all the guts to tell me that she's not bullying anyone.

Then what is this? Her charity?

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? I KNEW YOU'RE THE WORST OF ALL" I can't hold my anger anymore.

I help Jennie to stand and bring her somewhere where I can heal her bruises.

The clinic was still close at this time.

I so hate people like Kim Jennie.

I let Seulgi sit on the bench.

I give her a bottled water to drink and also for her bruises.

"That freak is really annoying!!" I said and throw a stone on the ground.

"Jisooyah"

"I can't believe I'm going to marry the person I hated the most" I said again.