Chapter 27

TZUYU'POV

Who is this kid in front of me?

"Nuguseyo Ahjumma?" she asks again.

WHAT??

ME??

AHJUMMA??

"LIA-AH WHO IS THAT?"

Another kid appears in front of me.

This time it's a boy and he's very loud.

He looks like...

"tzuyu-ah"

I look behind me and found Lalisa bags of goods with her.

"CUTIE PRETTY" The two kids run to her.

I don't know what to say I'm still confused.

"Let's get inside first" Lisa said and we go inside.

"Uhm kids go and check if your Mom is done to take a bath" She said to the two kids.

I guess they are twins.

"OK~” the hyper boy said and run towards the room while the girl just sighed and followed her brother.

Now there's me and Lisa

I immediately grab her collar.

"Yah! What was that?! They were obviously Jennie kid but not yours" I said

"Calm down I can explain things” she said

I sighed and let go of her.

We sit on the couch.

"Why did you elope with Jennie?" I ask her immediately.

She frowns.

"I didn't elope with anyone Chou Tzuyu My letter to letter for Chaeng about leaving with someone was a lie and meeting Jennie at the plane is a coincidence" she explains.

"Jennie have to escape to save her kids that time from her father" She added.

Yeah I heard about the rumors that Jennie's father will do everything to just to cut the ties with the royal bloods.

"And the kids were Jisoo's?" I ask coz it's so obvious. I might think that it's Jin but Jennie has never been with Jin

"Yeah. They are Jisoo kids" She said.

"Tzuyu"

Jennie appears with the kids.

I just smile at her somehow I understand her situation though it's better that she discuss things with Jisoobefore she made decision but what's done is done.

"lisa explain everything to me already jen" I said to her.

"Oh" She just said

I think she still don't know what to say.

"AHA! I KNEW YOU NOW AHJUMMA! YOU ARE THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE WITH CUTIE PRETTY" the boy said out loud again.

But I frowned.

WHY DO THEY KEEP CALLING ME AHJUMMA?

I'M NOT THAT OLD.

"Sweetheart she's your aunt tzuyu She's lisa cousin and please don't call her Ahjumma" Jennie said to them.

"Annyeong haseyo Aunt tzuyu. I'm Kim Jaesu or called me lia . I'm smart and I hate pabos" The girl who opens the door and calls me Ahjumma first politely introduce herself.

It reminds me of someone's attitude. The way she moves and the way she chooses her words are so that person.

"Nice to meet you lia " I said to her and she offered a handshake.