Chapter 6

JENNIE 'POV

I wake up and found out that I was sleeping here in the bed and Jisoo was there on the floor.

What happen last night?

Then I remember that I fall asleep while hugging her on the chair.

I smile

Well, it was really comfortable there so I can't help but fall asleep plus I found her scent really nice.

I think I like her now.

I'm starting to fall for her and its making me happy.

I get out of the bed.

I notice that my notebooks are arranged properly there.

I get one and check it.

Huh?

She made my assignments.

Heol I don't usually care about my assignments but since it's already done there's nothing I can do about it anymore.

I get them and place it back in my bag before I go to the bathroom and start to prepare myself when I'm done I go out of the bathroom.

I'm in my uniform already.

I saw Jisoo cutely rubbing her eyes.

"Goodmorning!" I greeted her with a smile but she frowns on me again.

Heol.

When will she learn to smile back?

"Why did you sleep on the floor? And why did you make my homework? “I ask her.

"It's because you are heavy and it' easier for me to put you on bed than on the floor. About the assignments it's only for this time I'm not going to do it again" She said while she's folding the sheets.

"Ok. Thanks then" I said and face the mirror

She gets into the bathroom and after a while she's done too.

I can't help but stare and admire her.

Damn Kim Jennie you really fall to this nerd.

"Why are you staring at me?" she caught me and asks

"Uhm nothing. I just wanna ask if you can also make breakfast for me. I mean if you are concern with the kitchen I bet it's the best thing to do" I said.

She sighed.

"You know what? I'm not saying that dancing is a stupid thing but if it’s the only thing you know how to do I could understand why he's always furious to you" she said.

"He doesn't like me not because I can't cook but because I can't be useful to his company like my oppa and my cousin that's why he let me marry you because you could run the company on my behalf" I explained.

"Still you should've tried to make him like you instead of making him always furious about you" She said.

And I just didn't answer her.

"C'mon let's go downstairs now and have our breakfast before we're late" she said to me.

Somehow her rudeness is gradually decreasing.

I stand up and followed her downstairs.

I watch prepare our breakfast and I can't help but admire her so much.

"YOU!" I got startled when she suddenly snaps her fingers in front of me.

She lean closer and I'm very sure that I'm blushing hard now.