Chapter 5

JENNIE' POV

I can't sleep because of Chaeng story to me.

Damn I turn the lights on when I'm going to sleep at night I can't sleep without it.

I'm nyctophobic or severe fear in the dark.

It was because my cousin once locks me in our grandparent's warehouse when I was a kid. I was locked there till past midnight and it's so dark in there that I can't see anything during the night. My fear of darkness starts at that point. Luckily I found a way out but my parents didn't know what really happen that night coz I can't even say anything. My Dad scolded me and ground me for two months because of it and my cousin was safe because no one knows what really happen.

Well that cousin of mine is not here. She's studying in Japan.

But anyway I still can't sleep.

Park Chaeng I'm going to kill you tomorrow!

I check my phone and its 12:00 now. The lights are still turn on and there are no flickering lights or strange noise like Chaeng said to me.

My fear suddenly subside because of it

I stand up and use the rest room before I sleep.

When I'm done using the bathroom I headed back to my bed but before I reach the bed the light suddenly turns off.

It's so dark in here.

My heart starts to race.

I tried to be brave.

Kim Jennie be brave.

The bed is just over there walk closer.

I take my first step slowly.

What if there's something here on the floor?

My body s trembling as I take my step.

*kussh*

WHAT THE HEL WAS THAT?

I take another swift step to reach the bed.

But damn where' the bed why does it seem so far?

I take another step closer till I bump on to something hard.

I touch it with my trembling hands.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

"AAAHHHH~"

JISOO 'POV

I immediately get up ad and search for the flashlight when I heard the scream.

I run out of my room to Jennie

What happen to her?

I get inside her room.

"Jennie?" I search for her around the room and found her sitting on the corner while hugging her knees.

I go closer to her.

"Hey" I called her attention and she slowly look up to me.

"Th-there's a ghost" she said and she look so scared.

A ghost?

I can't help but laugh at her.

"What are you? Five years old? There's no ghost it's just your imagination" I said while laughing at her.

But she looks like a scared kid.

"Wait here I will get you water." I said and stand but she grabs the hem of my shirt.