Chapter 25

JISOO'POV

I had been to Jennie's house but there's no one there.

I go to Chaeng and she said she don't know where is Jennie.

F*ck she's not picking up my calls.

Where are you Jennie?

Baby please I can explain things to you.

I decided to call Seokjin.

They are in the party right now but I don't know where.

"Hello noona" He said when he picks up my call.

"Is Jennie there? What party is that?" I ask him over the phone while I'm driving.

"I haven't seen Jennie noona here. And by the way you Noona seems like you still have no idea that this party was my engagement with the princess" He said.

"MWO?!!" I ask in shock.

WHAT THE HELL!!

That means following Jiyeon is nonsense.

I end the call and drive fast to jiyeon house.

She's not getting away to this.

I parked my car in front of jiyeon 's house and immediately get out.

"KIM JIYEON!! GET OUT THERE!! WE HAVE TO TALK!! "KIM JIYEON!!" I called her as I kick their gate.

"Ms. Jisoo please calm down. I will call Ms. jiyeon " The guard told me.

"I WON'T CALM DOWN UNTIL SHE GETS HERE!" I yelled again and seem that the guard got scared of me.

"What's going on there?" I heard Jiyeon voice and she came out of the gate.

"Oh babe you're here. Did you miss me and our hot moment?" She and tried to get close to me.

"Don't ever try to get any closer or I will slap you. Nothing happens to us" I said.

"How did you know? You don't even remember what happen" She said and smirked.

"I know coz I would never touch you even in my dreams" I said angrily to her.

"Ok. Then why are you here?" She ask

"I want to ask you what did you do to Jennie. Where is she?" I ask.

"Well, Jennie left after she left and said she doesn't want you anymore." she said.

"LIAR!! STOP MAKING STORIES!!" I said and shake her a little.

My grip on her arms are tight and I don't care if she gets hurt.

"Jisoo I'm hurting!!" she said and shove me away.

"If you don't believe me fine. I don't care about you anymore or Jennie. But one more thing. I told you she doesn't really care about you. Don't be surprise if she's going to send you divorce papers first thing in the morning without even talking to you or hearing your explanation" She said and get inside their house.

WHAT THE F*CK!!

Jennie won't do that to me.

She loves me.

I get inside my car and drive home.

Maybe I'll talk to Jennie tomorrow.

Jennie won't leave me she love me.

HANBIN' POV

We didn't stay long at the royal party. We just have our exposure to the media coz we are invited.