Chapter 32

JISOO'POV

It's early in the morning and I found myself here in the park looking for the kids.

I sighed.

Kim Jisoo they might still be sleeping at this time.

I sighed and go to my car then headed back to my office.

I better start doing my work and finish faster because later on I'm going to attend Irene's birthday party.

I don't want to come actually but she insist and Seulgi forced me too so I had no choice.

"Miss Jisoo Miss kim is here" My secretary said.

Miss kim?

Who?

It's impossible for Hanbin and Jiyeon to come here. I mean to those kim I know Jennie has the only reason to come here.

It's either it's about our project or it's about the documents I gave to her.

"Let her in" I replied.

I don't know if I'm nervous or excited but I ended up pretending to be busy with the papers on my table

I heard the door opens.

"What brought you h-"

I was about to say it cheerfully but I got terribly disappointed and my turns into a frown when I saw her inside my office.

Right I forgot about her.

"What do you want Kim jiyeon?!" I irritably ask her.

"How I better get used to your temper especially now that you are my fiancée" She said and smirk at me.

What?

FIANCEE?

"Dream on Jiyeon I would never want to marry you! I'd rather live and die single. Now get out and stop talking nonsense." I said

"Ok I will go now as you wish but let me tell you something you don't know. Your parents already agreed with this so whether you like it or not you are going to marry me. You do not want to disappoint them right?" she said and smirked again before she turn her back on me and leave my office.

Damn it!!

Why would even Mom and Dad engage me to that freak?!

This is so annoying!!

I get my phone to call Mom.

"Hello Mom"

"Yes honey, is there something wrong?" Mom ask

"Yes there is Mom. Jiyeon came here and she's claiming that she's my fiancée. She also said you agreed with this. She's lying right?" I ask my Mom trying to sound calm as much as possible.

"Yes, honey. That is true. You are going to have an engagement party on Wednesday. Don't be absent." She said.

"What?! The hell no Mom!" This time I can't really be calm.

"Jisoo Iwon't let you fall again on that Kim Jennie ! Our family will never have connection to them anymore!" she said.

"How did Jennie get into this conversation Mom? And connection? Did you just forget that jiyeon is Jennie's cousin?" I said to her.

Mom is being unreasonable.

"Someone saw that Jennie came into your condo last time and there's no way you are getting back with her again! That is final Jisoo" Mom said and she hangs up.