Chapter 18

WENDY'POV

Joy and I just arrive here in Seoul.

"Let's hurry up and catch up class" She said and walk faster to the car

"We will go to class today? Can't we just go tomorrow and have rest today? Or maybe we should date instead" I said and grin at her before I get into the driver seat.

"WENDY. You are a princess in Netherlands but you are not a princess here in Korea so I can smack you down" She said and I just laugh at her and start the car.

"Ok but I'm your girlfriend now. Why are you going to smack me down?" I ask her.

"Yes, I agreed to be your girlfriend buy NOT OFFICIALLY" She said.

"Ok so not official girlfriend where should we go? “I ask her.

She suddenly becomes short-tempered.

"We should go to school. My car was stocked there for two days because of you" She whined.

"Ok as you wish my lady" I formally said to tease her and she just glared at me.

While I was driving a sudden thought came into my mind.

I wasn't thinking at all when I ask her to be my girlfriend.

Is it the right thing?

What if they found the lost princess and forced me to marry one of her offspring?

What will happen to Joy?

I'm not thinking again.
"YAH! WERE YOU SPACING OUT? ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU'RE DRIVING!"

I just get back on reality when Joy started to yell again.

"Aisst. I wasn't spacing out. Don't yell at me. I'm not deaf" I said to her.

We will meet an accident not because I'm spacing out but because I was startled with her yelling.

Heol

Anyhow, I think I'll deal the future problems in the future.

I wanna be happy with Sooyoung

lISA'POV

My body pain is like crazy but what was more painful to me is that Chaeng looks like she doesn't care at all even though I got hurt because of protecting her but I'm not complaining.

"Lisa-yah I think you should rest." Tzuyu told me.

I was here on the bench conditioning myself before I practice.

"Nah I'll be ok." I said.

"No you won't. You're still in pain for those kicks and punches you received. You are lucky that your face didn't even get a single scratch. Plus your wrist" She said worriedly.

"Hmm. I'll be ok. Tzuyu don't worry" I said and go to the court and start the practicing.

I'm going to serve the ball.

"lisa-yah. Please I'm begging you. Don't be so stubborn. You can't play in the actual match if your wrist is not better" She said to me.

And now we are on a staring battle.

"I will call Chaeng to stop you" She said.

"You can't do it" I said and serve the ball using my uninjured wrist.

Damn.

It didn't even reach the opposite side.

"I'm really going to call Chaeng" She said and walks away.