Insightful things to discover about yourself | part 1

We are all about self love on SGC, and I personally think a good way to love yourself better is to learn more about yourself.

There is so much to learn about who you are as a person.

There are your motivations, passions, gifts, personality type, learning style, intelligence types, and more.

And the more you know about yourself, the more you can understand why you are the way you are and the reasons you do things.

These are a few things I discovered about myself with a cool test at Personalitymax.com, and in turn I gained knowledge about why I am the way am.

The information in here is also from that website.

Hopefully, finding out this knowledge about yourself can give you a healthier relationship with who you are as well!

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥♡゚・。。・

1. Intelligence type:

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥♡゚・。。・

University and a developmental psychologist, developed the theory of Multiple Intelligences in 1986. Gardner believes that intelligence, the way it has traditionally been understood (logically, as with I.Q. tests), does not explain the wide variety of human abilities. The theory of Multiple Intelligences suggests that we excel with different types of intelligence.

In addition to being logical and Number Smart, a person might also be Word Smart, People Smart or Picture Smart. Gardner has identified several intelligences:
Verbal/Linguistic, Logical/Mathematical, Visual/Spatial, Bodily/Kinesthetic, Musical, Intrapersonal, Interpersonal and Naturalist.

Finding out your strengths and weaknesses in each intelligence can help you understand why certain subjects in school may come easier to you than others.

The test gives you a chart of what your highest and lowest intelligences are.

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥♡゚・。。・

These are mine:

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥♡゚・。。・

About Musical Intelligence:

♡゚・。。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♥♡゚・。。・

People with Musical intelligence recognize sounds and tones with ease. They appreciate music and rhythm. They have a "good ear" for music and can easily learn songs and melodies. They notice when someone is singing off-key. People with musical intelligence are good at imitating sounds or other people's voice or intonation.